A little something I wrote....

95ltc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Lincon; "What a luxury car should be". What an outdated phrase, I hate to say it, but these :q:q:q:qing foreign cars have greatly surpassed the technology of this once great company. And Ford isn't much help, they seem to be paying more attention to Mazda and Jaguar, but they are making a big mistake. Old people and limo companies do not want a zoom zoom car, they want a huge car with every comfort and option known to man. I love my 95, and Im proud to be driving a piece of real AMERICAN history. When I think of Lincolns and Cadillacs, I think of the good ol'days (50's) when cars were kings. There were no cell phones, video games or computers to keep people occupied, no, they had to get in they're big chrome covered car and drive to the local drive in or drag race. Yes my friends those were the days of Frank Sinatra and milk shakes. Nowadays, its about daddy yankee and hundais that sound like a lawn mower when they try to pass my 19ft. long land yacht. I get a little saddend from time to time, but as long as there will always be people out there who love big AMERICAN cars and dont care about gas mileage or how good their car is for the enviroment, I'll be fine. More and more these days, a younger generation seems to be getting these cars used, usually at a very good price for a 10 year old Linc. Maybe they are getting them because they have fond memories of riding around with theyre Grandparents on there way to Chuck.E.Cheese. Never the less, its good that no matter what happens to the Towncar, we'll always have older ones to keep us on the road for many years to come....

Members online

No members online now.
Back