A Lincoln Commercial

JaredLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally I've seen a lincoln LS commercial today...well not exactly it was for Fairfield Inn Marriot but a LS was in it. It looked good the unmistakable grill shot and a shot from the back.

Speaking of commercials have you guys seen the new Lexus GS...two words "LS replacement"

Once again great job lincoln, marketing this car.

JaredLS said:
Finally I've seen a lincoln LS commercial today...well not exactly it was for Fairfield Inn Marriot but a LS was in it. It looked good the unmistakable grill shot and a shot from the back.

Speaking of commercials have you guys seen the new Lexus GS...two words "LS replacement"

been seeing a lot of lincoln commercials on lately actually

How Dare You!!!

JaredLS said:

STAKE AN LS AGAINST A GS IN A SLALOM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK AND THE LS WILL WHIP HIS ASS!!! LEXUS!!! CMON BOYS STEP UP!!!!
:L

Hey I got an LS, but i'm just saying that when they do stop making the LS. The Lexus GS is looking pretty good...kind of the same look like the LS with the proper power to match "The 2006 Lexus GS 430 has 4.3-liter V8 engine under the hood, making 300 horsepower" and a
"Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) that allows the driver to select from four suspension settings ranging from normal to sport." not to mentio rear wheel drive or all wheel drive.

I havent seen any in Florida and we have the highest ratio of deville owners than any state. But most of the LS' I see on the road have drivers that reflect the aforementioned demographic.

The bad thing is... Despite the mind boggling amount of big repairs my LS has seen ;I think Lincoln could possibly win me back as a customer but they don't advertise my favorite car.

I still get that LS grin but it is dulling and there is some great eye candy on the roads these days.

eL eS said:
I havent seen any in Florida and we have the highest ratio of deville owners than any state. But most of the LS' I see on the road have drivers that reflect the aforementioned demographic.

The bad thing is... Despite the mind boggling amount of big repairs my LS has seen ;I think Lincoln could possibly win me back as a customer but they don't advertise my favorite car.

I still get that LS grin but it is dulling and there is some great eye candy on the roads these days.

I see a lot of LS commercials here in CA, los angeles, lately. Mostly see them on Fox at night, but then again thats the only time and channel i watch TV besides commercial free PPV.

I just saw a GS commercial and I USED to like the GS until they gave it this make over. I'm sure its a mechanical wonder however, it looks way to much like the Buick Lacross from my liking.

Members online

Back