A/C Problems LS 2000

raebar

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for some help. 2000 LS and my a/c will work sometimes and not others. Scenario: I will be sitting at a stop light and the passenger side will start blowing hot air. Another Scenario: Driving down the road passenger side will start blowing hot air, then the driver side will. A minute or so later driver side a/c kicks on. Etc. This has my mechanic baffled. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a TSB for this problem on your 2000 LS. The cause of this could be a faulty DCCV (dual coolant control valve), a faulty DATC control assembly, or faulty electrical circuits. Take your car to the FLM dealership and state your problem and tell them you heard there was a TSB for this problem. Diagnosis is .5 hours. To repair the problem (depending on the cause, it could be anywhere from 2.0 hours for your DCCV, .6 hours for your DATC control assembly, or .4 hours for wire repair.

AC problems

:L You need a Coolant control valve my Car is doing the same thing. the part costs about $250 the labor is about 300 call your lincoln dealer and get a price. There is another thread on this subject Good info there go look at it

Members online

No members online now.
Back