' 98 4R70W Trans plus PI Converter deal

Blown284

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Trans + Converter was just taken out of my car and nothing was wrong with either and only raced one time (back when I had 343rwhp -- car ran 12.4@114). The trans + converter were taken out so I can upgrade to built Art Carr AOD, new shifter, converter, etc. bottom line.. new setup is more drag oriented.

Original plan was to keep the 4R70W as a backup spare, however, I'd like to have the space in my garage so I figured that I'd post up and see if someone was interested.

Here are the specs:

1998 4R70W transmission with approx 30,000 miles on it. When I had the valve body and the other parts put in, PA looked over the trans and everything looked great!

Mods done to it: Performance automatic street/strip valve body, performance automatic deep trans pan, 1-2 and 2-3 accumulators modified to better shifting.

Precision Industries 3200 lockup stall (the cute purple one).

$1500 for both (WILL NOT SHIP sorry!!!!)

If interested, please PM or email me.

P.S. DO NOT try to lowball me.... go look up prices @ performance automatic and do your research and you'll see that my price is very fair.

Thanks,
Tim

Forget to mention that I will also throw in 8 bolt SFI approved Performance Automatic flexplate free.

Tks,
Tim

Members online

Back