93 lincolin contenital radio

stankinlankin

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys i just bout a 93 lincolin contenital today and i have a aftermarket stereo i want to put in. I read the tech artical but i just dont understand i put keys on the sides of the radio and pull but when i do that i just pop out the wood grain can someone help me get this radio out thank you

I know when my radio was takin out of my 94 he had to pop off the dash.. cuz he couldnt get it through the wood... It popped right off though

I can give you all the steps to remove it if you still need help? Also I can expalin how you can use the stock amps in the car to power subs if you want. If you need any help let me know through email and I can explain all the steps.....mcgebay@hotmail.com

on my 91, to get dash trim off.. first you remove the 2 trim pieces either side of steering column.. one goes to each side of car, one short, other long. No screws, just clips.

then a few screws at bottom of wood trim, and clips at top remove dash trim.. takes me about 5 mins to get it all off, but I have done it tooooo many times

Members online

No members online now.
Back