'89 Town Car Options

Black87LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has a set of the stainless steel trim pieces that hang over the windows on the door. Also, if anybody has any Emilio Pucci Edition Town Car parts I'm very interested!!! I have bought things off of EBAY, but the last thing I bought i got screwed on, so I try to stay away from it... By the way, do not buy anything on EBAY listed by "autolit."

thamarkman said:
There's no such thing as an Emillio Pucci Towncar.

I never thought there was such thing either, UNTIL I SAW 2 OF THEM IN PERSON!!! Jason, do you have any pics of a mark IV 4 door??? Anyways, does anybody have the trim for the windows? I am looking for parts off of high-optioned Town Cars.

Black87LSC said:
I never thought there was such thing either, UNTIL I SAW 2 OF THEM IN PERSON!!! Jason, do you have any pics of a mark IV 4 door??? Anyways, does anybody have the trim for the windows? I am looking for parts off of high-optioned Town Cars.

Yes I do have picture of 1983 Emillio Pucci Edition Mark VI 4 door and 2dr!!

1983 Emillio Pucci Mark VI 4 door only 269 were built! and 1983 Emillio Pucci Mark VI 2dr only 220 were built!

both are rare.

Jason

Here 4dr Emilio Pucci Mark VI and 2dr Emilio Pucci Mark VI. both are my friends cars.

1983 Mark VI Emilio Pucci 4dr.JPG

1983 Mark VI Emilio Pucci interior.JPG

83pucci002.jpg

Black87LSC said:

The chrome trim for the windows isn't factory, it is aftermarket and is sold in many auto parts stores.

And I have to agree with the other poster, FORD didn't make any Pucci Town Cars...but, it isn't particularly difficult to create one. I, for example, own a 1984 Town Car that I refer to as a fake Pucci. It was ordered in the same color as the slate blue of the Pucci, has the darker blue canvas top and the chrome along the rockers. It is exactly the same color combination as the pictures Jason posted of the 4dr. Mark VI, and it also has the Lincoln wire wheels.

Jason_Towncoupe80 said:
Here 4dr Emilio Pucci Mark VI and 2dr Emilio Pucci Mark VI. both are my friends cars.

I stand corrected..... That 4 door Mark VI is what I saw. I got confused because I never knew Lincoln made a 4 door Mark, and the body looks JUST like the Town Car. Does anybody have parts for an EMILIO PUCCI MARK VI???(fenders, header panel with hidden headlights)

Black87LSC said:
I stand corrected..... That 4 door Mark VI is what I saw. I got confused because I never knew Lincoln made a 4 door Mark, and the body looks JUST like the Town Car. Does anybody have parts for an EMILIO PUCCI MARK VI???(fenders, header panel with hidden headlights)

Yes, I've seen others make the same mistake...the 4 dr. Mark VI and the Town Car shared the same basic body. I've also seen people mistake the hump-back 1982-1987 Continentals for 4 door Mark VIIs.

Black87LSC said:

The parts your asking for come with any Mark VI. Just missing paint and stickers.

Black87LSC said:
Does anybody have parts for an EMILIO PUCCI MARK VI???(fenders, header panel with hidden headlights)

Oh jez, what earthing are you doing? My advise to you, please buy Mark VI at once and keep your Town Car. That way both cars to keep looks different.

When you buy 4door Mark VI, then you will save money. Not need to find parts.

Just keep hunting to find a very nice clean 4door Mark VI.

Jason

I have a REALLY clean town car, and I just got hit in the nose about a month and a half ago. I was thinking, if I could find a header panel with the hidden lights, and maybe even the "vented" fenders I would put those on my T/C. I like the looks of the hidden headlights... And halfway decent Mark VI's are very hard to come by in Boston.

Members online

No members online now.
Back