87 Mark 7 Lsc 88k original miles!!!

surfaaron

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought it from the original owner who was a older lady. She had two homes and only drove it when she was in town. It has always been garaged even by me. It is in great shape and it all works. Interior is just about perfect with just the usual wear marks on the front seats from getting in and out. Exterior has a couple of scratches but nothing major. Paint is still bright and shiny and I have always kept it waxed. I just put in a new alternator and battery. I have replaced the o rings in the air lines in the last year and that is it. I have the original window sticker and reciept of sale and she got it with all the extras. She paid over 30k for it in 87. The brakes are making a little noise(see my post) when they get warm and you put on the brakes but I am going to fix that this weekend. Give me a call with any questions. I am asking 3900.00 obo. 206-440-0825 ask for Aaron. Thanks for looking. I will try to post photos soon but I am having trouble for some reason.

surfaaron said:
I bought it from the original owner who was a older lady. She had two homes and only drove it when she was in town. It has always been garaged even by me. It is in great shape and it all works. Interior is just about perfect with just the usual wear marks on the front seats from getting in and out. Exterior has a couple of scratches but nothing major. Paint is still bright and shiny and I have always kept it waxed. I just put in a new alternator and battery. I have replaced the o rings in the air lines in the last year and that is it. I have the original window sticker and reciept of sale and she got it with all the extras. She paid over 30k for it in 87. The brakes are making a little noise(see my post) when they get warm and you put on the brakes but I am going to fix that this weekend. Give me a call with any questions. I am asking 3900.00 obo. 206-440-0825 ask for Aaron. Thanks for looking. I will try to post photos soon but I am having trouble for some reason.
I am still having troubles with pictures. I have it posted on craigs list in seattle and there are pictures on there. I will keep trying to get pictures here also.

Members online

No members online now.
Back