4 Sale 94 lincoln mark VIII N.j area

Megaboink

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought a 97 mark, so im selling my 94 it's in good conditions.10054 miles the color Red,grey interior. Fair. few minor dents(small shopping car possible did it) can't really see it unless you really look good. Needs a lil paint on the bumper rear and front. the rest of the paint is really good. waiting to take a pic of car to post, not sure yet how to do it.

I'am in Belleville n.j i'am asking $2000 as is. need some work. keep in mind i dont hotrod. I drive like a senior citizen. i'am gonna place a pic i'am new and try to figure how to do it. i have a pic bit the resolutions are too high, i need to lower the res, then up loaded it.

Bad News about the lincoln :(

The trans is Great had it services recently(was) you could had come, but my nephew drove the car thru water and i think seize the engine 95% sure. so it' being check as we speak. If it did seized. then i guess i will take apart the interior and some parts and let a tow truck take the rest. It was a good car. If looking for parts or still want to buy the vehicle as is will sell it for part etc.

Megaboink said:
The trans is Great had it services recently(was) you could had come, but my nephew drove the car thru water and i think seize the engine 95% sure. so it' being check as we speak. If it did seized. then i guess i will take apart the interior and some parts and let a tow truck take the rest. It was a good car. If looking for parts or still want to buy the vehicle as is will sell it for part etc.

man i want tons of parts let me know

I know is taking forever for me to post replys,been busy but i finally got the car home house and i'am trying to sell car as is. if no one intrested. I will strip car, and sell parts, will update and take orders when making the decision.

i hate to see cars get striped unless there is a realy big need for it man

Members online

No members online now.
Back