#4 grows horns

i think it was a poor move on his part, just due to the fact vikings and GB are rivals.....he WAS a golden child in greend bay, a legend, legacy, town hero whatever you want to call it, by becoming a viking he's now the enemy.....so now when he FINALLY retires instead of being able to be a legend and hero he'll just be another retired football player...idk just my .02

no most old packer fans just follow him now team to team, right monster mark?

L0000L :D
A packer fan/friend and I were back and forth last night texting

I had to ask him WTF a packer fan was doing watching a preseason Viking game.

I would watch paint fade before I would watch a packer preseason game!

Got to love those cheeseheads.

There are only two games I counting on old number 4 winning....because it means $$$$$ to me :p

WTF was that last night...

He better step it up!

But I think him being here has snapped T Jack into something... :D

L0000L :D
A packer fan/friend and I were back and forth last night texting

I had to ask him WTF a packer fan was doing watching a preseason Viking game.

I would watch paint fade before I would watch a packer preseason game!

Got to love those cheeseheads.

There are only two games I counting on old number 4 winning....because it means $$$$$ to me :p

Well don't count on it ... maybe 5 to 10 years ago Vikings getting Favre may have ment something ... now it's just the Vikings adding to the Brett Favre saga ... and you get to hear him whine about will I come back next year or not and drive his coaches crazy trying to figure out what are we going to do next season ... what offense will we run ... what do we need to draft ...

LOL ... the Favre is a coaches nightmare... Holmgrem was the only coach to control him .. oh that's the only time Favre won a super bowl also. When Favre lost Holmgrem all he had were coaches who were afraid of him and allowed him to run up his INT count....

If the Vikings make it to the playoffs it's not going to be because of Favre it's going to be because of others ... but Favre will get the credit ...

WTF was that last night...

He better step it up!

But I think him being here has snapped T Jack into something... :D

Dude....he just got off the farm.
T-Jack is the odd man out.
I don't think they will cut Sage Rosenfels, they just paid him.
Booty is sticking around...he looks good.
They are giving T-Jack a chance to show what hes got because he got screwed, maybe somebody will pick him up.

Well don't count on it ... maybe 5 to 10 years ago Vikings getting Favre may have ment something ... now it's just the Vikings adding to the Brett Favre saga ... and you get to hear him whine about will I come back next year or not and drive his coaches crazy trying to figure out what are we going to do next season ... what offense will we run ... what do we need to draft ...

LOL ... the Favre is a coaches nightmare... Holmgrem was the only coach to control him .. oh that's the only time Favre won a super bowl also. When Favre lost Holmgrem all he had were coaches who were afraid of him and allowed him to run up his INT count....

If the Vikings make it to the playoffs it's not going to be because of Favre it's going to be because of others ... but Favre will get the credit ...

All big name players are a PITA.
Killing people drunk, or shooting themselfs in the leg on and on it goes.
You just have a hard on for Farve because your a Bears fan living in the land of cheese.
:p

:confused:
PHP:
Dude....he just got off the farm.

He's Brett Favre .. a god ... he's been practicing with HS kids all summer .. I don't get it he's ready to go...

PHP:
You just have a hard on for Farve because your a Bears fan living in the land of cheese.

Oh hell no ... I was so happy when he went to the Jets, because I wouldn't have to hear about the Brett Favre saga ... oh poor Brett doesn't know what he's going to do ...

Now he's in MN and I live too close to the Boarder ... have to hear about his $hit all over gain...

:p

I like Favre, but these are still pretty funny:

r-living-packers-vikings-football-n.jpg

farve2.jpg

Those Sears commercials are classic. Makes him seem like less of an ass....but only slightly ha.

Members online

No members online now.
Back