2024 Republican Party Presidential Primaries

TheDude

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Trump, DeSantis, Scott, Christie have announced their bid for 2024. Pence is expected to announce next week. They'll be more in the coming months. eg Chris Sununu has made strong hints he's considering.

Said it before, but the 2024 Republican presidential primary is going to be an even bigger and more hilarious clown-like sh!tshow than the 2016 one was.

Trump will be at the very center considering he's the current head of the GOP and former President, and we're going to have candidates that carried Trump's water, made excuse after excuse for him from 2016 onward, now attacking him on those same points they previously defended.

I'm especially looking forward to former President Trump and Vice President Pence attacking each other's past performance while in office, when they were in the same administration. So embarrassing for the Republican party as a whole and they did it all to themselves when they welcomed in the Dorito King with arms wide open.

Can't wait!

Trump, DeSantis, Scott, Christie have announced their bid for 2024. Pence is expected to announce next week. They'll be more in the coming months. eg Chris Sununu has made strong hints he's considering.

Said it before, but the 2024 Republican presidential primary is going to be an even bigger and more hilarious clown-like sh!tshow than the 2016 one was.

Trump will be at the very center considering he's the current head of the GOP and former President, and we're going to have candidates that carried Trump's water, made excuse after excuse for him from 2016 onward, now attacking him on those same points they previously defended.

I'm especially looking forward to former President Trump and Vice President Pence attacking each other's past performance while in office, when they were in the same administration. So embarrassing for the Republican party as a whole and they did it all to themselves when they welcomed in the Dorito King with arms wide open.

Can't wait!
Are the Democrats even going to have any debates? Of course not, the DNC is petrified to put Joe in front of a live mike with no teleprompter, ear pieces or pre-screened questions. I think many Democrats would like to hear from RFK Jr. and Williamson, regardless of the "polling numbers". Many national polls say majority of Democrats would like to have someone other than Biden and Harris as their nominees. So what's the problem? I'm sure they could plant someone in the the debate host roster who could pass the questions along to Joe's team prior to the debate like Donna Brazile admittedly did for Hillary. They probably could coax Fetterman to be his debate coach also! That would be Must See TV.

I recall you Trumpers claiming very similar in 2020 that the Democrats were trying to duck out of the 2020 presidential election debates because Joe Biden 'couldn't string two words together' and then Biden nailed Trump to the wall in their first debate.

Trumpers looked very silly again after that. Very silly.

But this thread is about the 2024 Republican Party Presidential Primaries, not for you to rage about Joe Biden again, there's like 15 threads here dedicated to that :)

Vivek Ramaswamy wants to raise the voting age.

The youngest candidate in the Republican presidential field is preparing to announce a proposal to raise the voting age to 25 for most people. -snip

He'll lie and claim other reasons, but it's a satistical fact that the more people who vote in a presidnetial election, the lower chances the Republican candidate has. So he's just trying to fix the game towards Republicans.

Donald Trump ducking out of the first GOP debate because he doesn't want to defend his craptastic record and indictments on the world stage. So brave.

Instead he's releasing a 1-on-1 interview he had with disgraced Tucker Carlson where he was fielded softball questions and all his fouls were edited out. So manly. "Isn't it true you are the greatest president and did nothing wrong?"

Last edited:
Finally watched it. Another embarrassing sh!tshow of a debate. Robot DeSantis did deliver his rehearsed points speech with a little more humanity this time, but it still came off as robotic and rehearsed.

Apparently Chris Christie (and to a lesser extent Nikki Haley) is the only candidate up there 100% running for President. The rest of them were too busy trying not to attack Donald Trump, when some of them did, it was weak padded punches, they're probably hoping for a VP nomination or cabinet position. So cowardly.

Donald Trump has said he will not attend the third Republican Presidential debate. He does not want to have to defend his disastrous four years from Chris Christie's attacks. More cowardice.

Mike Pence has dropped out, I'm a little sad to see him go, not because I think he's a good candidate, as he's just another deplorable [situationally former] Trumper like the rest of them. But I was still hoping to see Pence and Trump attack each other on stage, considering they served in the same admin, an embarrassing for Republicans goldmine to be had.

But that was likely never going to happen, as Trump's a coward too scared to debate his opponents, knowing he can't defend his disastrous 4 years.

Last edited:
Down to five contestants and another embarrassing sh!tshow.

Tim Scott, who has no chance of winning the nomination as a Republican due to his skin color alone, did have at least one semi-sensible idea at making abortion Federally illegal after 15 weeks, instead of the stripping of Rights some states are doing now.

I laughed when Nikki Haley called the deplorable Vivek Ramaswamy a "scum", good times. Ramaswamy is clearly pro-Putin and he does not hide it.

Another clownshow as expected. Christie is at least running for president, even though he has no chance, the other three just praise Trump for the most part, only taking the lightest of jabs when pushed.

They're looking for a shot to be Trump's VP. Sycophants, what happens in a cult.

“I’m in this race because the truth needs to be spoken: He [Trump] is unfit. This is a guy who just said this past week that he wants to use the Department of Justice to go after his enemies when he gets in there. And the fact of the matter is, he is unfit to be president. And there is no bigger issue in this race … than Donald Trump and those numbers prove it.” -Chris Christie 12/06/2023

Last edited:
Back in Feb of 2023 Trump posted a picture of DeSantis posing with several underage school girls and suggested that DeSantis had plied them with alcohol and was "grooming" them: Trump shares photos of DeSantis alleging he partied and drank with high school girls when he was a teacher

Ron DeSantis, after dropping out of the presidential race this month has endorsed Trump. DeSantis endorsed a man who accused him of being a pedophile. DeSantis has no spine or will of his own.

These are the horrors of true Trump Derangement Syndrome. Take note.

Back in Feb of 2023 Trump posted a picture of DeSantis posing with several underage school girls and suggested that DeSantis had plied them with alcohol and was "grooming" them: Trump shares photos of DeSantis alleging he partied and drank with high school girls when he was a teacher

Ron DeSantis, after dropping out of the presidential race this month has endorsed Trump. DeSantis endorsed a man who accused him of being a pedophile. DeSantis has no spine or will of his own.

These are the horrors of true Trump Derangement Syndrome. Take note.
When you bloviate about spineless politicians, don't forget to include your spineless, gutless Democratic Party nominee for president. Scared to confront Iran ("Don't, Don't, Don't"). Instead lets our military become sitting ducks for the Iranian proxies. Many are becoming severely injured, and now even killed. Will he even greet the bodies when they return to Dover? Unknown according to Kirby. Will he, if he attends, stare at his watch like before? Probably. By the way, DeSantis had the spine to actually serve his country in a war zone. Did Biden? Did you?

Oh, by the way - my opening sentence should also apply to the "shadow nominee" who is currently touring the country bloviating about "Democratic Values" while his state has got myriad problems to solve. Progressive Liberals are out of touch with many voters.

When you bloviate about spineless politicians, don't forget to include your spineless, gutless Democratic Party nominee for president. Scared to confront Iran ("Don't, Don't, Don't"). Instead lets our military become sitting ducks for the Iranian proxies. Many are becoming severely injured, and now even killed. Will he even greet the bodies when they return to Dover? Unknown according to Kirby. Will he, if he attends, stare at his watch like before? Probably. By the way, DeSantis had the spine to actually serve his country in a war zone. Did Biden? Did you?

Oh, by the way - my opening sentence should also apply to the "shadow nominee" who is currently touring the country bloviating about "Democratic Values" while his state has got myriad problems to solve. Progressive Liberals are out of touch with many voters.

Since you dodged Ron DeSantis being a gutless lickspittle and went on about our troops being killed, why is it you Trumper types only care about dead service when a Democrat is in office? When servicemen were killed while Trump was in office, the outlook was "oh well, that's the job". With Bush you people didn't care, then with Obama it mattered again. Like a light switch with YOU people.

ps Biden has yet to show how the US will respond to that drone strike that killed three servicemen in Jordan, maybe wait to see what it is before crying over it? So please put your Biden Derangement Syndrome in check until that time.

Last edited:
Since you dodged Ron DeSantis being a gutless lickspittle and went on about our troops being killed, why is it you Trumper types only care about dead service when a Democrat is in office? When servicemen were killed while Trump was in office, the outlook was "oh well, that's the job". With Bush you people didn't care, then with Obama it mattered again. Like a light switch with YOU people.

ps Biden has yet to show how the US will respond to that drone strike that killed three servicemen in Jordan, maybe wait to see what it is before crying over it? So please put your Biden Derangement Syndrome in check until that time.
I see that you are pivoting your DNC attack mode to DeSantis- are you worried about 2028 already . Remember when Air-head Harris openly called Biden a racist on national TV? Biden caved (thanks to pressure from Barry) and ignored the slam, putting her box-checking ass on the ticket anyway. That was also a gutless sell-out move. And it is a despicable, arrogant statement that you make regarding caring about service people being killed. Any service person who dies while serving is a tragedy, and should be honored. Biden shows no honor to them at all, his despicable display at Dover after Afghanistan showed that. I am speaking as a Vietnam-Era veteran who is absolutely ashamed to have him as our "Leader". Stay in your Marin County utopian bubble and keep watching MSNBC while figuring out how to get your college loans cancelled by Joe.

PS I hope his response amounts to more than bombing some warehouses or radar sites.

I see that you are pivoting your DNC attack mode to DeSantis- are you worried about 2028 already . Remember when Air-head Harris openly called Biden a racist on national TV? Biden caved (thanks to pressure from Barry) and ignored the slam, putting her box-checking ass on the ticket anyway. That was also a gutless sell-out move. And it is a despicable, arrogant statement that you make regarding caring about service people being killed. Any service person who dies while serving is a tragedy, and should be honored. Biden shows no honor to them at all, his despicable display at Dover after Afghanistan showed that. I am speaking as a Vietnam-Era veteran who is absolutely ashamed to have him as our "Leader". Stay in your Marin County utopian bubble and keep watching MSNBC while figuring out how to get your college loans cancelled by Joe.

PS I hope his response amounts to more than bombing some warehouses or radar sites.

I see you're still dodging your double-standards and using whataboutism to avoid facing your party's ugly truths.

Repeat: And still when a servicemen dies under a Republican President you don't make a note of it or use it as a fulcrum to attack the sitting Republican POTUS. Light switch tactics.

LoL, as far as DeSantis running in 2028, he'd get nowhere again, no one likes him, not even the majority of Republicans. You probably don't even like DeSantis.

Besides, I already told you long ago that Gavin Newsom will be President elect in 2028. Mark it on your calendar so you don't forget I told you.

If Biden bombs a warehouse you'll complain, it Biden bombs Iran directly, you'll complain and call him a warmonger who wants a war with Iran. That's your BDS.

Last edited:
If Biden bombs a warehouse you'll complain, it Biden bombs Iran directly, you'll complain and call him a warmonger who wants a war with Iran.
No... I'd say he finally did something right. But with Biden's faculties slipping away... he'd probably bomb Israel by accident.

Back when Regan was president, and his faculties started failing... he was the butt of many jokes.

My point??? Live with Biden's deteriorating mental state.

Either that... Or Hur and Harris are both right. Which makes Biden culpable for the top secret documents Biden had in his possession. The only truth here is... You can't have it both ways. (Oh wait... liberals can) with their double standards.

If Biden is competent... then he should face the same charges as trump about possession of top secret documents

Last edited:
Back when Regan was president, and his faculties started failing... he was the butt of many jokes.

My point??? Live with Biden's deteriorating mental state.

Either that... Or Hur and Harris are both right. Which makes Biden culpable for the top secret documents Biden had in his possession. The only truth here is... You can't have it both ways. (Oh wait... liberals can) with their double standards.

If Biden is competent... then he should face the same charges as trump about possession of top secret documents

I've literally told you more about Reagan than you know...

Well no, we won't, because what Trump did and what Biden did not are equal, no matter how hard the Right tries to make it so. We've also already gone over this and I showed you a clip of a very prominent Republican (Karl Rove) on Fox News explaining that there's huge differences.

Rove Busts Out White Board To Explain Why Trump’s Classified Docs Issue Is Worse -Fox News Interview Embedded

You ignored the Karl Rove interview the first time, I suspect you'll ignore it again because it goes against your bias.

I have come to realize that you are being fed pre typed leftist propaganda... similar to using the news media during war time, (like the Vietnam conflict).

Therefore... I pretty much ignore what you say and type, and don't read what you say.

At this point you would be better off talking to your reflection in the mirror.

I'm sure many other people reading this, (and not responding) feel the same way.

So keep it up... and realize your efforts are wasted.

Only you, (In your delusions)... think you are making a difference... when you blather on about things that people have already made up their mind about.

Let your propaganda typist know this too. ;)

^Case in point, you won't even watch a short interview from a staunch Republican like Karl Rove on Fox News because he says the truth and it goes against your bias.

Members online

Back