2005 Pilot starting problems

2002 LS V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine owns a 2005 Pilot that is having problems starting. The battery is working, all accessory lights turn on once the key is in the ignition. When attempting to turn the engine over there is a clicking noise. The car has been taken into the shop and was told the starter is not the problem. Anyone have any advice on what this issue could be?

Should be the battery, once my van (chevy astro) didn't start, the lights worked, the radio worked, but it wouldn't turn the engine, towed it to the office, next day changed the battery and wrooom, there it's burning rubber again like crazy.

Anyways, you know if it's a 05 car, just give it to the dealer and have em work their heads on it, not you guys.

that's the problem, the dealership is of course seeing nothing wrong. The car does start sometimes after repeated trys, so thats another reason I didn't think it was the battery. There doesn't appear to be a pattern with when it starts and doesn't start.

Simply put.Its a foreign POS.It would really piss me off if I had the same problem over and over and took it to my dealer and they told me it was fine.

Members online

No members online now.
Back