Sold 2004 Lincoln LS V8 Sport only 59.2K miles! $5.9K OBO in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaconblue

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2004 Lincoln LS Sport V8, Silver Birch with Black leather interior, only 59.2K miles! $5.9K OBO

I love the car but I needed something larger and more versatile. I don’t have the room to keep her, so my loss is your gain. I am located on the west side of Cleveland in Avon Lake OH.

Factory options;

AdvanceTrac stability control
Heated and Cooled ventilated front seats
6-disc in dash CD player
Power glass sunroof
HID headlamps

Larger diameter Jaguar S-type Sport 320mm front brakes with semi metallic Porterfield R4-S brake pads front and rear.
WheelSkin Leather wrapped steering wheel cover for thicker rim feel. Both factory key fobs

Comes with two sets of wheels/tires. Three seasons use; 235/50ZR-17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires on Jaguar S-type 17” 10-spoke aluminum rims with 20.1K total miles. Second set for Winter use; 215/55R-17 Michelin X-ice Xi3 tires on a second set of Jaguars S-type 17” 10-spoke aluminum rims with 15.6K total miles. Also comes with two sets of floor mats, the factory carpeted mats are well as custom fit Lloyds rubber mats.

Very clean inside and out. In very good to excellent condition for a 13-year-old car. The original owner had the car rust proofed on day one and then never drove it in the winter. I am the second owner, I purchased the car In December 2013 with 23.1K miles. Full maintenance records and fuel usage log. Averaged 20.9 MPG with mixed easy city/highway daily commute. Have seen as high as 25.6 MPG on the highway. Always used 93 octane fuel.

Everything works - needs nothing! No issues with the; COP ignition coils or spark plugs, transmission, climate controls, squeaky suspension bushings, leaking coolant system, window regulators or electric parking brakes.

Parts Replaced or Services Performed in the last 3-1/2 years include;

Oil & filter changed every 5K miles - Mobil 1 High Mileage oil & NAPA Gold/Wix oil filter last changed at 58.5K miles
Replaced dual climate control valve (DCCV) and flushed coolant system at 26.8K miles
Replaced front brake pads and rotors at 28.1K miles
Cleaned ventilated seat filters at 37.6K miles
Replaced fuel filter at 40.8K miles
Replaced front sway bar mount bushing with HD greaseable polyurethane bushings and limit collars at 41.3K miles
Replaced front sway bar link ends with HD greaseable units at 41.3K miles
Replaced rear lateral toe control links (non-passive rear steering design) and 4-wheel alignment at 41.3K miles
Replaced spark plugs and ignition coils at 44.1K miles
Replaced rear brake pads and rotors at 44.6K miles
Replaced battery with HD 750 CCA version of the correct Group 66 battery at 45.0K miles
Flushed power steering fluid at 16.9K miles and again at 50.8K miles
Replaced rear sway bar link ends with HD greaseable units at 52.1K miles
Replaced left and right rear lower control arms and 4-wheel alignment at 52.9K miles
Flushed Transmission fluid at 13.1K miles and again at 52.9K miles
Replaced cabin air filter at 23.7K miles, 41.6K miles and again at 55.3K miles
Replaced engine air filter at 23.7K miles 40.8K miles and again at 55.4K miles
Replaced serpentine belt, belt tensioner and idler pulley at 57.9K miles
Flushed and bleed brake fluid at 13.1K miles and again at 58.3K miles
Replaced electronic emergency/parking brake control module with updated 2005 unit at 58.9K miles
Replaced front and rear shock absorbers at 58.9K miles

One note on the CarFax report. The original owner damaged the front bumper cover on the car after getting it snagged on a park lot concrete wheel stop or the rebar that was anchoring it into the ground. It was replaced.

Just paid off the loan on August 2nd - now waiting on the bank to mail me the clear and free title. I have nearly 40 photos if you need to see more send me a PM.

I can meet you at the Cleveland airport if you happen to fly in from out of town.

Thanks in advance for looking.

2004 Lincoln LS  #01.JPG

2004 Lincoln LS  #11.JPG

2004 Lincoln LS  #17.JPG

Last edited:
I finally got the Lincoln listed on the Craigslist site with additional photos;

2004 Lincoln LS V8 Sport only 59.3K miles!

I continue to drive her once a week, so the mileage is now up to 59,355 as of today. If anyone is truly interested in the car but thinks I am asking too much, please send me a PM. The price is noted as "or best offer". I am really hoping to find her a new home before having to think about mounting the winter wheels/tires on her again.

Thanks again for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back