2002 ls fuel pump control module

Where is the location of the fuel pump control module on a 2002 ls
The PCM tells the REM how much power to give to the fuel pump to keep the pressure in the desired range. There is no separate module. What problem are you having?

Thanks for the response. We have no power to the pump.the fuel pump relay works. We have no bad fuses.

You have no positive power or no negative power or both?

You should have +12V all the time the fuel pump should be on. The negative or ground is PWMed to whatever power level the PCM requests.

You have no positive power or no negative power or both?

You should have +12V all the time the fuel pump should be on. The negative or ground is PWMed to whatever power level the PCM requests.
After recheck, I have no power to the pump with key off both are to ground. With key on no power or ground.

Last edited:
After recheck, I have no power to the pump with key off both are to ground. With key on no power or ground.
You said the relay was working. Trace the connection from the relay to the fuel pump.

I have continuity from the relay pin 5 location to the pump
Update with a jumper from pin location #1 which has power with key on to pin location #5 we have power to the pump.

We us messing around we have blown the 15 amp fuse . We replaced the fuse we now have power to th pump with key on.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back