2001 lsv8 couple of problems

canefan56

New LVC Member
Reaction score
ive been reading on the forum and it seems like alot of good people on here. i love my ls but have a couple of probs i think you guys could help with.
1. moaning when turning sounds like in front end.
2.no heat, but nice cold a/c(seems like happening since mech put new cooling fan in) if air in system how do i bleed?
3.windshield wiper spray not working(could this be happening due to bad clockspring because i am replacing this soon)

car has 112k miles runs good. ive been reading about loud aircraft sounding noise because it does have that sound also.not trying to throw alot out here but this has been the most informative site ive founrd with the most knowledgable people. thanks again for any and all help.

My best guess to answer:

1) -Moaning could be caused by bad alternator.
-Not enough Oil could cause that. Check oil level.

2) -No heat because your module is shot. these cars are plaugued with bad modules. Ford should recall it but they dont give a damn about this cars drivers.

3) -Wiper spray might be a fuse. CHECK FUSES always!!!!! If fuse checks out, try swapping it anyways.
-I Do not believe your wiper button is related to your clock spring. clock spring controls
your Air bag, Horn, and cruise control. If all those work, then your clock spring is fine.

Again, assuming those work, you should look more into the fluid motor or possible clogging?

Hope that helped

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back