2000 to 2003-06 headlamp wiring ...need info

CanadianLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find info on the headlamp wiring to convert a 2000 to '03 up h/l's ? I have done a search but can't find any info that directly says how to perform the mod

thx for any leads ....

^^^^I agree ^^^^ I need this info also.... Please if anyone knows how to wire these things up let me know:) I've used the search button but couldnt find anything Please Anyone?? Anyone??:( :confused: :confused: :(

there are a couple of people here that have done this but dont want to share the info

y??? i dunno

wow i guess people are being really selfish with this info ehhh????

It's really nothing special you just need to find the right connector to plug into the new lights. I think most of us who's done this done it a long time ago and don't really remember. I think I had a write up on it on this site or LLSOC cant remember but I look through my old files and see if I have anything that will help you guys out.

I have a set of plugs so you don't have to take a part the HIDs and drill a hole, feed the wires through and soldier. It would be just plug and play. Of course you would have to wire this up to your 2000 plug.

I hard wired my lights on the 2000. But when I do the 2001 I am going the plug way. It was a pain in the but to hard wire. Plus buying the plug looks so much better. Not that anyone will see but just for me. Here is a helpful link. there are many more just do a search. To make it quicker just look at some of the ones I have commented in. click LS_MONK right above my picture and it will take up to them.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=31170

Members online

No members online now.
Back