2000 LSE on ebay but i have a question

The LSE wasn't an option until 2002. That car is a V6 5 Speed LS with the CDC LSE body kit on it.

And that's not all. If you read carefully and studdy the pictures you'll notice that there is alot of sketch about that car. Not just the mixed interior or the salvage title. Email the guy selling it directly and ask questions.

wow, we have 2 threads going about this same lse svt cobra edition?

i came across it again while browsing the ls section on ebay and felt like breaking the guy's balls...i wrote to him, "wow, i cant believe this 2000 v6 lincoln lse svt cobra edition with a salvage title hasnt sold for 15k yet. odd."

i guess he figured i was trying to piss him off because his response was quite polite...."Car does not have a salvage title. There was a insurance claim on the vehicle when the windshield was smashed in the parking lot and is mention on carfax that's why i had to list it as salvage. Car is mint with 18k miles. Have a great day"

Yea he told me the same thing, but I find it very odd that you would call in a claim on a windshield. And if there is no salvage title why is it listed?

thanks for the info i did read the part that the car had a s-title. but i was lost i wasn't sure if they had a lse in 2000. the only reason i ask is i would love to have the same option on my v6

i also contacted him to ask him if he could email me some pictures of the center vents and to take a picture of the cluster while the car is running. lets see what he tells me

Ask him for the SEMA certifications or any documents to prove it is a SEMA car, see how slowly he returns that answer. Oh and he also told me the car is really a 2001 LSE. And I have a 2000 V6 and I do not have the message center under the vents. But every time you ask him a question you get a different answer. I think everyone on here should ask him those really easy questions that for some reason he can't answer.

I've delt with this guy in the past. He got me some hard to find parts for cheap. He told me he owns a few small dealerships. He deals only with Lincoln LS's and Mustangs. He also said he dosen't sale the salavge vehicles. He said he parts them out. I didn't care at the time. I just needed parts. And as far as I'm conserned, he's the one to talk to. Saved me $1,600. But I agree. This ad smells pretty fishy. Why is it a private sale and not at a dealership?

Face it, the car is a Heinz 57. You have no idea what you are really buying what has been modified or anything. Buyer beware on this one.

ok so here was my answer from the guy on ebay

Dear itsafastcar,

Thank you very much for posting the car. I actually put the message center vent assembly in this car because i like the look of it better. But you are correct the v6 was unavailable with a message center.

Have a great day.

- josecuervosr20 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Lincoln : LS
Item Id: 270438925052
End time: Aug-26-09 21:17:25 PDT
Seller:
josecuervosr20 (1475)
98.7% Positive Feedback
Member since Nov-10-06 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Members online

Back