For Sale 2 NEW OEM MOTORCRAFT FRONT AIRSPRINGS FOR 1997-98 MARK VIII. AVS16 and AVS17

Pantera1973

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
MARK VIII AIR SHOCKS 003.JPGMARK VIII AIR SHOCKS 004.JPG

I bought these brand new OEM Motorcraft Shocks/Airsprings last year as I saw that they are getting to be as rare as hens teeth and the supply is dwindling fast.

I recently had some front suspension bushings installed and had a good look at the airsprings that are on my car and they looked great, so I've decided to sell these brand new ones to someone here who can use them.

Part Numbers are AVS-16 and AVS-17.

I'll sell both of them to a LVC member for $680.

I'll not sure what to do about shipping, but if you live near Knoxville, TN or are planning on traveling thru the area, I'll be glad to meet you in person. :)

MARK VIII AIR SHOCKS 003.JPG

MARK VIII AIR SHOCKS 004.JPG

In what world is $718.37 for Both Sides together less than $680?

Amazon has AVS16 for $320.42 and AVS17 for $397.95. Total for BOTH SIDES thru AMAZON works out to $718.37. This is using YOUR reference of purchasing thru Amazon.

I'm selling both sides together and I will not sell them separately.

I'll tell you what I'll do. I won't sell them separately, but I'll price them separately. $320.42 (same as Amazon) for AVS-16 and $359.58 for AV-17 ($38.37 less than Amazon).

Or how about $300.42 for AVS-16 ($20 less than Amazon) and $379.58 for AVS-17 ($18.37 less than Amazon).

Heck, I'll go nuts and let you have AVS-16 for $283.05 and I'll beat Amazon's price by $1.00 for AVS-17.

Hows that work for you? :p

All,

Amazon has priced these up and down for over a year ! Maybe the price is going up as the supply goes down ! The pair including shipping has gone below $ 600.00 a few times !

Good Luck,
Sonny

All,

Amazon has priced these up and down for over a year ! Maybe the price is going up as the supply goes down ! The pair including shipping has gone below $ 600.00 a few times !

Good Luck,
Sonny

I saw them a year or so ago on Amazon for under $600 a pair too. If someones bags start to leak and they go to buy some today, they'll pay Amazon $718.37 a pair, Rock Auto wants $715.58 + shipping, best price on Ebay for a pair is $764.87.

I figured $680 would be a good deal for all? :confused: BTW, I checked on the shipping cost and I'll pay the shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. :)

I wish I could go back in time and buy things for what they used to cost; My Pantera sold new for $10,000 back in 1973.:lol:

Your price us fair but amazon ships free so they would be cheaper for anyone not in driving distance.
I say keep your price you will get it eventually.
And thanks for offering them here on LVC.

Your price us fair but amazon ships free so they would be cheaper for anyone not in driving distance.
I say keep your price you will get it eventually.
And thanks for offering them here on LVC.

Per my last post, I checked on the shipping cost and I'm shipping them for free anywhere in the lower 48 states. I'm also open to offers; the price isn't set in stone. ;)

I've received a couple of offers, thank you for them, but they were just too low.

Tell you what; to move them quickly, I'll sell the pair for $630 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. :)

That's over $88 less than you can buy a pair from Amazon today.

"disingenuous" my butt.gif :D

butt.gif

Buyer was unable to come up with the funds.

They are still available.

Great thing to spend your tax return on. :)

a heads up for interested parties, the amazon price for a pair is well over $800 now.
rock auto is a little under $800.
i have heard that Fords price for remaining assemblies is around $500 a piece.

a heads up for interested parties, the amazon price for a pair is well over $800 now.
rock auto is a little under $800.
i have heard that Fords price for remaining assemblies is around $500 a piece.

Dang, I just checked & you are correct. Wow!:eek:

Members online

Back