2 Marks...High & Low.

I've seen a lot of marks sense I have owned mine. I've had it 10 years and I have never seen a stock mark set that high without something being wrong. It looks like there is 5 inches of gap. I just replaced my front upper a-arms yesterday and that's what mine looked like with the sensors were not attached to the upper a-arm. I'm sure you already checked that though. Just trying to help you out. I won't make that mistake again.

sorry you feel that way, no insult intended... I just don't need your input in this situation that's all.

Well this is a forum, where everyone can post whatever they want related to the topic at hand, so if you post something on a forum expect people to talk about it.

Here's my input... you're a dick, insult intended.

Well this is a forum, where everyone can post whatever they want related to the topic at hand, so if you post something on a forum expect people to talk about it.

Here's my input... you're a dick, insult intended.

Listen up anus breath, I don't need peoples input that is aimed at changing my mind about what I intend to do with MY cars. I don't like the air ride at all on these cars so I removed it, get over it and try to move on with you lives. :D

I've seen a lot of marks sense I have owned mine. I've had it 10 years and I have never seen a stock mark set that high without something being wrong. It looks like there is 5 inches of gap. I just replaced my front upper a-arms yesterday and that's what mine looked like with the sensors were not attached to the upper a-arm. I'm sure you already checked that though. Just trying to help you out. I won't make that mistake again.

Maybe I haven't read enough or missed something but it could be aftermarket front struts? My 95 rides at the same height in town drops nice on hwy, does drop some but not to the curb height my 93 did when it still had air ride on her.

I do have after market front struts on my 95... damn china $hit... from Arnott I didn't put them on it...

Also as for the debate on air ride or not.. it's a matter of opinion. I have standard height conversion on my 93, 1.5 lower conversion on my 94, and air ride on my 95.. I like all but to me once the damn air ride start to cost to keep it up I'd rather end the pain in the pocket book and go to the conversion. Better things to spend my Lincoln Mark VIII money on...

I hope I'm not considered a bumb @ss for that.. (shut up Frogman LOL I tried a search for dumb @ss and didn't find anything LOL)

meanwhile back to the thread..... I put my 1.5 drop kit in yesterday took me about 2 hours with no help. as usual.... car looks and rides, handles much better than it did, I got my kit from American Air Suspension, thanks Eddie, It's a Strutmasters kit, the front kit now has Monroe Sensa Tracs. these work much better than the Gabriels that came with the kit I bought for my 94 about 2 years ago.

I've got the stock hieght conversion on my car one day im going to swtich to the 1.5 lowered or maybe back to air ride

meanwhile back to the thread..... I put my 1.5 drop kit in yesterday took me about 2 hours with no help. as usual.... car looks and rides, handles much better than it did, I got my kit from American Air Suspension, thanks Eddie, It's a Strutmasters kit, the front kit now has Monroe Sensa Tracs. these work much better than the Gabriels that came with the kit I bought for my 94 about 2 years ago.

:GotPics: lets see both those viii's on the ground

here's a quick pic of my 96 LSC. after the drop.

LSC 002 (Medium).jpg

vbpgimage (Medium).jpg

If I've got the stock height conversion and i want to change it to the lowered can i just contact eddie and swap out the coil springs?? BTW your pics didn't work.

first time i looked i couldnt see it now i can though

Nice... the 96 LSC has a proper stance now. Does the kit come with sensatracs for the front and the back?

Yep you gotta go get your own shocks for the rear. Kit comes with coilovers for the front and just springs for the rear.

Members online

Back