1998 LSC Ft. Lauderdale Parts

antman92lx

LVC Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I have a 1998 Mark VIII LSC parts car for sale. This car was issued a destruction title due to a slightly buckled rearender. It has not headlights, header or bumper cover. Rearend cover is garbage along with the center neon and right tiallight.
The engine has 106k on it and ran great from Pembroke to Pompano beach, transmission shifted great. It has ALOT of great parts on it. Please email for if you need anything for your car. Car runs and drives just has no facia or rear facia on it. Light pearl brown with cream interior.
no rearview, no neon, no fan module, no inner wheel well covers, no headlights, front facia or rear facia.

Brand new Suncore compressor, bags hold air but I did not see how long as it is at a buddys shop and I only get there once a week.
I am also a wholesale parts supplier, so if you need anything, just send me an email.
Have a safe and great Mark VIII Holiday season,
Antman

Sir,
My apologies to you.I was tied up all weekend, trying to finish a side job. I am ready to sell the interior and the air springs to you. Shot me a price you think is fair on the interior and the air ride. Know, I will offer the springs and compressor and front and back seats. Am I removing or you?

Members online

No members online now.
Back