1997 Mark VIII LSC...parting complete car

fordguy427

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am receiving a 1997 Mark 8 LSC to part out only. The car is complete...all air bags are down but everything else seems to be there. The body is Toreador Red and the interior is Prairie Tan. The car has a moon roof that works and the engine runs as smooth as silk....the air still blows ice cold!
I have owned 3 Mark 8's in my time and just love them. I currently own a 1998 Mark VIII CE with 80000 miles. My original intent was to buy this car for myself if and when my 98 needed something. I found out the hard way just how hard it is to find these cars.
If anyone is interested in drivetrain parts, you must remove, I just recovered from an illness and cannot do anything in excess....sorry.
The body is amazingly rust free for a car from Pa. If you are interested in larger parts, again, you must make the trip to make a deal. Only small parts I will be willing to ship, again....sorry.
You may call my cell at 610-657-2421 weekends any time...M-F after 3:00 PM
I do accept PayPal and will hold parts paid for in advance.
I belong to E-bay for many years with a 100% positive feedback under the name forddude72....I would rather give club members first crack at this car. I live near Allentown, Pa.
Thanks,
Lee

I am getting the car today or tomorrow, the flatbed guy seems to be very busy but promised the car delivered this week. when i first saw the car, i believe the headlinner was OK but let me check first hand for you. it is a moonroof headlinner.
please respond to fordguy427@verizon.net
I don't go on this site every day.
Thanks,
Lee

1997 LSC for parts

I received the 97 LSC this weekend. The body is Toreador Red and the interior is Prarie tan. Cup holder is nice, ashtray lid doesn't close. The armrest is fine also. Has the heated seat option and all functions work fine on both sides. The leather is in nice condition. I will not seperate the tracking from the seats....sorry. Both headlight assemblies with working low beam HID's are up for sale. Rear neon works great, The center mounting points were broken, but I was able to save the mounting studs, so all you have to do is epoxy them back, no biggie. The inside of the neon has NO mold, looks great. I also have another complete working rear neon for sale as well. All body parts are rust free, you will have to make the trip here to pick-up. It also has the 10 disc cd changer that works great,and also has a perfectly working moonroof. I have a rust-free oil pan that was hot tanked with the low oil sensor for sale.The air bag is intact and the steering wheel is in real nice shape.
I live near Allentown, Pa. 18032
Thanks,
Lee

Members online

Back