1995 cadillac STS air compressor help needed

RAZORBACK75

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 1995 cadillac sts and the air went out.That was the only problem ran fine and the motor was quite..I bought a rechargable can at auto zone..While my buddy was putting it in he didnt tighten the hose to the can fully.The coolant went all over the belts and pulleys.The car started smoking where the belt for the compressor is and now makes a awful noise.The air still doesnt work.When I turn the air on I hear the compressor kick on but no air and when I shut the air off it makes a horrible sqealing bad bearing noise..Not sure how to explain it.Please any help I would appreciate.Im in the military and i just got back from Iraq and its been setting for a 1 year but has been started up weekly.Also is it safe to drive or do I need to get it fixed asap..I just dont understand it ran fine and made no noise until we tried to recgarge it?Please help.All information would be great the military doesnt pay much and I dont want to get ripped off.I mean I havent been back from Iraq for 2 weeks and this happens..Thank you

Members online

No members online now.
Back