1993 mark VIII for sale... many extras

SC_Steve

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
ok, so I'm just seeing if there would be any intrest here or not.

this is a 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII (I'm the 3rd owner)... just turned 100K miles. Exterior and Interior and in almost mint condition. Looks outstanding for it's age (I'm sure those that have seen it can vouch for me on that)... infact, 99% of the people I've spoken with thought it was a 99-00 :D lol. It's been cared for it's entire life

anyway, the car runs great... has many new parts on it and comes with many extras. It's fully loaded too.

mods: (* not curently on the car, but will come with it)
17" Cobra R wheels (SVT thunderbird wheels)
4 brand spanking new Kuhmo Ecstas 245 45 17's wrapped around them
*K&n panel filter
*modified air box
*modified intake tube
removed air silencer
mocked up exhaust (was on there until I got around to doing the magnaflow setup)
* X-pipe magnaflow muffler (dual 2.5" in crosses to dual 2.5" out)
*fog lights (they broke when I pulled up a little too far next to a curb, but wiring is all in place for another set that I've been too lazy to buy lol)
Mustang GT airbox with cone filter
MSD 8.5mm Cobra plug wires
Thunderbird sport rear swaybar with new bushings
removed the front licence plate bracket and "removed" the holes (painted push pins and installed them... looks great :))

New on the car:
2 new front wheel bearings
2 new rear rotors
new rear brake pads
new multifunction switch
new flasher relay
new fuel filter
new autolite 764 plugs

what extra comes with the car:
any stock parts I've taken off (minus the air silencer... I played a little baseball with it :D)
engine cover
stock 16" lincoln lacy wheels with tires and center caps
front mounting bracket for licence plate
it will also come with some dupont paint (paint code EG) I had mixed up for the grill and chrome I planned on painting

that's about all I can think of at the moment, but if I think of anything else I'll post it.

The color is electric current red and the interior I believe is called dove or something (grey leather with dark grey accents)

like I said, I'm just considering it right now... just wanted to see if anyone would be intrested in it or not. I'd like to get 4500 obo for it. Gotta see it in person to appreciate it. I'll take some more detailed in and out pictures later and post them.

thanks for looking,
-Steve :cool:

the car is dirty in this pic BTW :tongue: :D
abe_cobra2.jpg

I might be interested. Have the typical issues been remedied, like the common transmission problems? Why are you parting with it? Interested in a 96 Camaro trade? ;) Feel free to PM or email me if you don't want to talk through this thread as well.

hey man... remedies? I havent flushed it with mercon V yet. But it doesnt exhibit any kind of vibration or anything like that (only from the beat roads around here lol). I was going to wait until I did the Jmod and install a trans cooler while I was at it, but never got around to it yet. Other than that, it's been regularly maintained. oil changed every 3K miles, flushed coolent, belt, fuel filter, plugs, ect...

Like I said, I'm just testing the waters a little to see if there was any intrest. I'd really like to pick up a Lincoln LS or something else newer, but if it doesnt sell... no big deal either. :L :) probably wouldn't be too intrested in trading for a camaro at this time though.

if you want, you can e-mail me at MoranS281@gmail.com with any more questions you have, or just post them here.

thanks for looking,
-Steve

yup... it has the sun/moon roof option.

actually, unless I'm mistaken it's the fully loaded model.

auto dimming rear view, power glide seats, memory seats, ice cold ac, dual leather power seats with lumbar, leather wrapped wheel, jbl premium sound, 10 disc CD changer, factory cell phone option, trunk and fuel door buttons, ect ect ect

only things it doesnt have is the telescoping wheel, heated seats, HID lights and puddle lamps... but I believe those options only came on later model Mark VIII's. I'm sure someone here can chime in on that.

oh, and I've owned the car close to 2 years now. I bought it with 60K miles on the clock (I THINK the guy I bought it from got the car in 1996 with around 40K on it... so it wasnt a dialy driver until I got it). Right now the car just turned 100K and mainly (I know... such a cliche lol) highway miles really. I drive approx 70miles a day round trip just for work.

good news too, just found a primo LS for sale locally :D... great deal, so if this car doesnt sell within the next few weeks to a month, I may just see about doing a trade in with it. I'll keep ya posted on that.

let me know if you want any other info on it, man.
-Steve

Members online

No members online now.
Back