1991 lsc

88VADERVII

New LVC Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how many of the 1991 lsc cobras were made i can get one for really cheap and all it needs aree seat covers a radio and i think a master cyclinder, brakes dont work when pedal is pressed

no such thing..........you can replace the intake on the LSC with a cobra intake. If that is the case I wold say the car if runs is already worth $500. :)

tell us more so you don't get fuuucked

pics

here are pics

lsc1.JPG

lsc2.JPG

lsc3.JPG

lsc4.JPG

lsc5.JPG

I would buy it.......nothing over $300. The parts you mentioned that were bad are expensive, not to mention the stuff that you don't know (airbags/heater core/tranny/leaks) those are the big ones for me.

hey what part of town is that in i'm in deerpark and would not mind checkin' it out with ya. my car is actually in pearland gettin' some work done as i type this. i'll be over that ways today let me know if you get this post in time.

:L There is definitely no such model- However I like the cobra emblems. I Installed Cobra Intake and plenum, and Fender badges, door lock knobs and tire stem valve caps. They make the car look cool. It also drives the Stang guys nuts! :Beer Future plans include GT-40P heads and some other Cobra goodies. :L

Would be very cautious of one with "no brakes " the power pump / anti lock units are impossible to get a hold of and It will get real expensive to get operational again --
Hey mark007 what part of deerpark are you in - I grew up on Dollard Drive which is right off of Deerpark ave a couple miles north of Southern State pkwy -- good to hear someone in the old stomping grounds --

Members online

No members online now.
Back