1990 eldorado with 246,000 miles

moonwalker57

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I was walking down the street and saw a 1990 black on black El dorado for $795 on a used car lot. The car start right up and seemed to run o.k. for a 14 year old car(except for a little rattled in the exaust pipes). The problem is that the car has 246,000 miles on it. Does anyone have a "el Dog" with this many miles on it and if so please advise.

It has begun!!!!

I have an 81 Eldo Biarritz that had the diesel. Aside from the ac and the cruise control not working it is pretty reliable. I just have issues with the suspension on the thing. anyone know of an honest place to get suspension done in TX? I have already replaced the rear shocks on the air ride suspension. I am probably going to get some new cv joints in the works for it soon here too. Anyone know of good and cheap places to get some aftermarket or OE engine parts as well. I did a swap from the diesel to a short block 350 and all that is left is to get the engine that is in it now resealed. It has over 300k on it and I think it is about due. If there are any questions about what is involved with an air ride suspension replacement let me know I caan walk you through it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back