1989 Mark VII LSC for sale, 73k miles, very clean

GregEvangelista

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, I have a 1989 Mark VII LSC with 73k miles that I'm looking to sell. The car runs just like it's supposed to and is very clean and in very good condition. Aside from a bit of rust in a few very small spots (visible in pics) the car is in better condition than the majority of Mark VIIs you'll find for sale. Because of it's good condition it's a prime candidate for restoration. I'm asking for $2,000 for the car, which after you see the pics, you'll agree is a very low price for this car. The reason for the good price is not any sort of defect or damage, but because I need to sell it to use the money as a down payment on a new car. I'm located on Long Island in New York, Dix Hills 11746 to be exact. You can contact me through email at GregEvangelista@gmail.com, or by phone at (631) 418-4758. Thanks for your time, serious inquiries only.

IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

ATTN: Sorry, I don't know how to edit my posts, but the price is a typo, it should be $2,500. Sorry to disappoint anyone. regardless it's still a rediculous price, so don't let that turn anyone off.

Members online

Back