1989 Lincoln Continental for sale

I am very sorry for not getting back to your post sooner, I have been rather busy, which is no excuse when selling something.
If you looked at the web sites I have, you can see the basics - everything is there, nothing is missing. Stereo is great, inside is okay, all the buttons on the Temp Control are there and not busted, etc.
Currently all that is wrong is that it needs (I think) a heater core and the bleed acuator, both can be replaced at the same time. The heater core is about $20 at NAPA and the acuator is no longer sold by Ford, but with some digging, it might be cross-refereneced with another Ford product, or the famouse junk yard 'will have one' I can almost gaurentee it. It could use tires soon. I have a tranny for it that would do better than the one it has in it, the guy that did it screwed up the build and I lost a $1000 on that transaction with a 'friend'. There's a rattle in the front, something is loose, other than that, for $500, and you don't have to take it too far (shipping) it's a good price. I spent $5000 on it orginally and my loss is your gain.

Let me know.

Members online

Back