17X10 chrome cobra Rs

Jeffguy11

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys- im selling my 17X10 chrome cobra Rs off of my mark viii.

Their condition is not exactly perfect- the inner parts of the wheels are pitted up pretty bad, but the outer area that you actually see isnt too bad, tho theres some bubbles starting around the center caps on a few of them and some scuffs here and there. Would be a good candidate to re-chrome. Because of how wide they are, i had to hit the spindle with a grinder just a bit cause they would rub slightly around corners (this could have been due to my tired wheel bearings too). The tires on them are completely no good. I used them for about a year and got many compliments on them, since they clean up pretty well and look good on the car. These would make a good project for somebody to re-chrome or paint. I bought them about a year ago with a little tread on the tires for 450- i'd be willing to sell for 250. Anything less than that i might as well keep them and use them in the summer since theyre cool looking. Also, i will not ship these or take the old tires off.
Located in Hartford CT- id be willing to negotiate traveling a little bit.
Serious inquires PM me- if anyones serious i'll clean them up and snap some pics.
Thanks
-Jeff

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back