17" Tires and wheels - like new

Marcus

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a set of DunlopSP Sport Maxx TT in 225/55ZR17 size mounted on a set of MSW Type 16 17 X 8 wheels in the standard Mark VIII bolt pattern.
Bought from Tire Rack on 04/04/10, they've got less than 1500 miles on them, and both wheels are tires are in like new condition.

I bought them at the time because I needed new tires and wheels quickly in order to swap out the snow tires I'd had on the car. The factory chrome 10 spokes I had in storage were shot and one tire was completely airless, so I had to get something on the car pronto.

I'm getting rid of them because I had the car converted to Cobra hubs and they obviously won't fit now. The snow tires are also for sale, and in similar condition, but I don't yet have pics right now because my camera is fried.

I paid $1306 including road hazard and shipping for them. Would like to see at least half that but am willing to take offers, as they are currently at Jeremi's and I don't feel like hauling these things back home with me when I pick up my car.

Now to the pictures:

07_14041.jpg

07_14001.jpg

Don't know about anybody else but the stupid link for the wheels is getting messed up. Let's try this:

Code:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W19146501TM&wheelMake=MSW&wheelModel=Type+16&wheelFinish=Titanium+Mirror&showRear=no&autoMake=Lincoln&autoModel=Mark+VIII&autoYear=1998&autoModClar=&filterSize=17&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

Members online

No members online now.
Back