17" LSE Chrome Wheels/Michelin Tites

GWL

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 2004 LSE Chrome 17" wheels with Michelin HX MXM4 Tires and new style lug nuts. 8000 miles on the tires. No dings or scratches $1200. Can be shipped UPS. Make offer.

Individual Pictures of each wheel/tire are available upon request.

Also have a set of OEM Headlights from a 2004 LSE Make offer

PICT0001a.jpg

PICT0005a.jpg

PICT0009a.jpg

PICT0014a.jpg

GWL said:
I have a set of 2004 LSE Chrome 17" wheels with Michelin HX MXM4 Tires and new style lug nuts. 8000 miles on the tires. No dings or scratches $1200. Can be shipped UPS. Make offer.

will these fit on a 1998 mark8 if so ill offer you 750

jrlincolnboy98 said:
will these fit on a 1998 mark8 if so ill offer you 750

I don't know about offset and fit on Mark VIII. But thanks for the offer. I would not go down to $750 + shipping though.
:Beer

George,

I think your best bet is to sell them on eBay. You'll attract a much wider audience for the wheels.

GrayGhost1 said:
George,

I think your best bet is to sell them on eBay. You'll attract a much wider audience for the wheels.

I think that you are right about eBay, but I am not that enthused about selling the wheels. I might in the future, now that I know that shipping will not be a problem from my town. I really posted here just to see if anyone in the group wanted them. Most people (this group excepted) don't understand the value of light weight wheels.

Just posted elsewhere at $1000 plus shipping, so I wanted this board advised.

GWL said:

SOLD 01/23/06

Members online

Back