1'4 times

Kevin O'Connell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
What's the best documented 1/4 mile time for our cars stock? Any magazines test for this when they came out?

14.6ish is about as fast as they seem to go stock... maybe a little quicker than that, Maybe...

My 97 went 14.9 @ 93.3 mph with 55,000 miles on it, kuhmo tires, and a tuneup.

all depends on the year and pcm code, 93's are reported to be the fastest in stock form. my 98 lsc with 2 subs, 2 amps put down a 15.169

some one needs to kick rich out of his rocking chair cuz i think hes got that freakishly fast gen 1

Tiffs bone stock 93 went 14.6 it had the wsz2 processor and was the 515th 93 in production.

never went to the track with one yet, but from what i've ran on the street I'd be confident with a 14.80, anyways motorweek ran a 98 LSC and got 15.3, motortrend did a run of a LSC either 95 or 96 and i think they got 15.2 (it was a test of all american performance cars) and i have a road and track that runs a 93 15.8, but you can't go by mag road tests, unfortunately for the mark VIIIs they always run slow with the press.....but i'll be taking the 94 to the track in the coming months....i'll keep ya posted on how it does.....all stock except k&n

Tiffs 93 ran 14.6 with zero mods other than the "tiffany mod".
My 95 when it was stock went 15.3
so there is a large variance between the 93s and 95's.

I dont trust magazine tests....

my 93 CBR 600 F2 was advertised at 11.30's by the magazine guys.
Local guys were running in the 11.teens.
On my third and last pass at the track it went 10.97.
So much for magazine testers....*shruggs*

Also most of these tests are done a crappy unprepped dragstrips.

Members online

No members online now.
Back