100,000!!

StraDog

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
AHHH! 100,000 miles snuck right past me today...
Never knew how fast miles go by, I thought I was at 60K.

Sux I couldn't get a pic of it, but I hope for another safe 100,000 to come !

:L

Last edited:
Must be nice....I have over 170K on the car, and only like 83K on the motor (or so). My other Mark I purchased in 1996 with only 22K on it, and when I got rid of it it had roughly 130k or so.....I drive ALOT!

1wykdmk8 said:
Must be nice....I have over 170K on the car, and only like 83K on the motor (or so). My other Mark I purchased in 1996 with only 22K on it, and when I got rid of it it had roughly 130k or so.....I drive ALOT!

Yea, I hear ya...

Thought I would take the car out for the day and treat it well. Got it nicely washed and a full synthetic oil change. The weathers gettin' rediculous out here, all wet and cold, so the wax will have to wait til next week or so...

The new 255 Walbro has to go on soon, that fuel pump is REALLY strugglin', esp. in this cold ass weather and that regulator aint' helping much either. That will definently be next weekends job.

Sounds like a plan.....just make sure you have the regulator and the gauge to adjust the fuel pressure..... :N

1wykdmk8 said:
Sounds like a plan.....just make sure you have the regulator and the gauge to adjust the fuel pressure..... :N

Yea, are you going to purchase a FP gauge from Steeda? If you are soon, lemme know, I'll send you the money and costs for shipping. Order a gauge set for me also, so I don't have to wait a week for the money order to go through... :D

This is if you are thinking of ordering that gauge very soon tho...

StraDog said:
The new 255 Walbro has to go on soon, that fuel pump is REALLY strugglin', esp. in this cold ass weather and that regulator aint' helping much either. That will definently be next weekends job.

Take pics while your doing it and write a tech article!

1wykdmk8 said:

I'm right there with you and it still runs like it came off the show room!! :L

I hit 140,000 in mine, but I'm only responsible for 7,000 of those.

Put 35,000 on mine since last oct its great for going to Minnesota a couple of times when i got the car it had 65,000 on it but I discovered a odometer kill switch so there more like 150,000 or so I will never know, till I zero out the motor.

Members online

No members online now.
Back