01 Lincoln LS parts

wmveld

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all

I'm new to LVC and was told by a neighbor who happens to be an LS enthusiast that some of you might be interested
in some parts I have on my GEN 1 LS.

It is black on black with the stock chrome 17" 5 spoke wheels in beautiful condition.
Most of the interior is in really good shape minus a few things here and there.
Exterior is good except the driver side rear door, driver fender, hood, and windshield.
Driver door regulator is broken and the door card is already sold.
There are minor nicks and scratches here and there.
Sorry but the engine and tranny are already sold.
Rear sub-frame is gone and no cats.

If you need anything, I will beat anyone's prices as I need to get the car stripped fairly quickly.

For any questions or pictures of specifics, my phone number is (760) 716-5549 and my name is William.

Thanks for looking!!

3F93s53Jf5G65Jb5Mbd6lb165046a84331c6a.jpg3t43F33qa5E15sc5M9d6lfec0b3a6e3b41d0c.jpg3tf3G13N15G85E25K1d6ldd1fabf54578119a.jpg

3F93s53Jf5G65Jb5Mbd6lb165046a84331c6a.jpg

3t43F33qa5E15sc5M9d6lfec0b3a6e3b41d0c.jpg

3tf3G13N15G85E25K1d6ldd1fabf54578119a.jpg

How much for the center console lid ? Is it torn or scratched?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

$40 plus whatever it costs for shipping. and there are no scratches or tears

Looking for drivers door handle if it's in good shape and pass rear window regulator....

thanks

and how's the shift knob?

Door handle interior or exterior? $30 each
shift knob $20
window regulator pending sale of entire door $30

Guys, snatch this stuff up as soon as you can! I've seen the doner car and it is in good shape. Also, Wm is a straight-up guy and honest. His prices are more than reasonable!

Looks like a 4W interior trim code, darkish gray, I'd love to get my hands on the drivers side A-pillar if it's not marked up with cig burn marks.
... but, shipping to Canada might not make it worth it.

interested in the shifter knob and shifter assembly, possibly the front and rear bumpers depending on condition, center console lid.

do you still have the rear end assembly?

$25 on that door handle. ill let you know on the regulator as soon as I know.
$25 on the a-pillar
$35 for shifter assembly with knob, front bumper is good, rear not perfect but not bad asking $100 each, may negotiate rear due to damage. and the rear end suspension was used for my car
$35 for steering wheel not loaded or $50 with air bag and $40 for complete set of floor mats

if you want specific pictures or anything, the quickest and easiest way is to call or text me at the number listed above

Sounds great...as soon as you know about the regulator and price I'll toss the money at you.

Thanks.

the door sold so the regulator is not available, sorry. did you still want the door handle?

I need 2 of ur.center caps...will buy all 4 if a must...really just need 2 though

Members online

Back