01' 6 cyl Ls overheat issue is now hydraulic fan failure...

AsFanDano114

LVC Member
Reaction score
hello I am quite new here and is only rite to say hello before i cut into my plead for help...
I have trouble shot my overheat issue up n down until i noticed the fan behavior as slow all the time i figured i would push it off a cliff - sell and lie about the overheat condition( like someone kinda did to me).
NNNNaaa I like to think I can do some pretty cool stuff to cars and I have had to ...Also and have read a few very helpful/insites idea making articles..
So i'm gonna jump in...I just ordered an electric (ford probe)fan motor and I stripped my hydraulic fans hard ware.I am going to make a fitting and mount it but , there are a few things I can do that i'm not familiar with yet so I need help with a bit of advice from a few who have done this before (i know you are out there, because I read interesting plans and actual words from someone who accomplished the defeat over this hydraulic mess ford made..
I am open to/ have some good advice / success plans for this car and look forward to passing them on to all.
And
Most importantly look forward to sharing this soon to be story...DS. aka AsFanDan114

24.jpg
24.jpg
24.jpg
also to the hook up wiring - whether i go with a temp sensor in radiator or thermostat one. I'm going to look forward to accomplishing that with some success stories/facts from somebody here sooner or later and i will report on my attempts and successes to help forward .. ty in advance

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back