Leather Cleaner

bmxbang

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So today was insanely nice out for February and I decided it was time to tackle my leather seats. They weren't terrible to begin with but the a thread on here got me all pumped up to clean/recondition them.

Dirty outside shoot
IMG_2187.jpg

Before
IMG_2179.jpg

After
IMG_2182.jpg

Before
IMG_2180.jpg

After
IMG_2183.jpg

Just an after of the rear seats
IMG_2186.jpg

Again not a huge difference as I try to keep my interior spotless regardless but it was a fun little project.

Just put a coat of Meguiar's leather conditioner on mine. Coat all the leather twice a year, keeps it looking like new. I use it on my leather furniture, too. People don't realize leather dries out, needs just a little care now and then.

Looks so good. Those backseat headrests are growing on me every time I see them in someone's LS.

I know its an older thread, but I was searching for a leather cleaner and conditioner (looks like Lexol is what to use) and saw the link about the headlights. I did this to my 01s lights after a restore and they look damn good especially considering what they looked like before

im glad you found this, im gonna go buy some lexol right now lol i hadn't thought of cleaning up my seats!

Members online

No members online now.
Back