Which one would you buy??? 2 diff LS's im looking at

That's a tough one. Both look sharp, but the 03 has 30k less miles and is $3500 cheaper. Imagine what you could do for 3500 bucks.

The 06 is more visually appealing as it sits though.

I'd say 06 because inevitably you're going to want the LSE/06 appearance package lol and I think coil issues are less likely on the 06?

I would go with the 03. Like sbca said it is a lot cheaper and less miles. I do like the interior of the 06 better though. Something about the color combo of the 03 I just dont like.

the 03 grill is mismatched color..

I like the 03,simply because I like the color combo of the black and red.....

go with the 06 lse noise less problems more hp then the 03.

I might sell mine it 06 black black with everything but heated rear seats for 16k with 45k miles

I didnt know 06 had more hp than 03 ... mmmmm... Whats the hp on the 06?

the 03 had around 255 to the wheels the 06 had 280 to wheels do to a different intake setup

Both look nice. Drive them both. If you have the cash, see who with give you the best deal out the door. Play them against each other a bit. Money talks. Let us know what happens!

In general, I'd stay away from 03s. That was a transition year so they are a little harder to deal with sometimes.

I'd get the '06. Looks like mine, same color my wheels are silver not chrome.

just got back from test driving the 03 !!! NOT BAD AT ALL !! i wanted to bring it home but im going to look at the 06 compare and try to play them with a good price out the door ....

2006. Age is a big concern with these vehicles. Don't just consider miles. Most of us are aware of the coolant component issues, which are due to age. Also, see what has been done as far as mechanical work. Hopefully the 2003 is already on its second cooling system, if not it won't be long.

2006. Age is a big concern with these vehicles. Don't just consider miles. Most of us are aware of the coolant component issues, which are due to age. Also, see what has been done as far as mechanical work. Hopefully the 2003 is already on its second cooling system, if not it won't be long.

thank you.. will keep that in consideration...... !! ( dealership with the 03 has no mechanical records for it since it was bought at an auction )

thank you.. will keep that in consideration...... !! ( dealership with the 03 has no mechanical records for it since it was bought at an auction )

But a Ford/Lincoln dealer will with the VIN.

Members online

Back