Guy looses it!

500 million people in the developing world have been lifted out of poverty between 2006-2011 while we're crashed from our overspending.
In 10 years the world will IMO have better uses for it's money than buying US Securities and Treasuries to pay money out to entitlements and that is when the turkeys will come home to roost.

The world by looking after it's own interests in the future will punish us for electing politicians who in order to outdo the last guy hazardously keep promising ever bigger free lunches to the eroded middle class base of taxpayers which already has 92% of all tax deductions while ironically touting it as "fairness"

lol that's in part why I don't join the OWS because I learned from my original bad spending habits and I recovered nicely...not my fault these :q:q:q:qers are bad with their money and want their 60" TVs, nice cars, and 500 dollar purses...but what you are capable of paying off but not live paycheck to paycheck! Cause it will be your own downfall

but then again I'm not one for outsourcing jobs but then again some are to blame, americans cost too much to give healthcare to cause they are sick ppl whom think a Tylenol can cure them of AIDS :p

Excellent He nailed IT ACROSS THE BOARD. We should ALL be this MAD and DEMAND the truth! F&^KING US Government from the bottom up is a Criminal Empire to say the very least.

Members online

Back