Texas Unconstitutionally Attempts To Nullify Federal Law On Incandescent Light Bulbs

Slavery was constitutional - it was written within the constitution

Wow.

So, even though slavery is not mentioned in the Constitution and, as you have agreed, the Constitution is founded on the idea that "all men are created equal", Slavery was Constitutional?!

Seems to confirm what I said in the Bachmann thread and goes against the arguments Lincoln made (which were pointed out in that same thread) that, "'the argument of 'Necessity' was the only argument [The Framers] ever admitted in favor of slavery" and that the Framers "put slavery on the path to ultimate extinction".

back to the issue at hand; is Constitutionality relative?

That seems to be the implication from what you are saying but...that would undermine any argument that nullification is not Constitutional! :eek:

Apparently you can regurgitate mindless Leftist talking points about the Framer's being "racist", but can't actually craft an argument against an idea (nullification) that falls outside your narrow dogma.

You read Chomsky?
“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum — even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.”
–Noam Chomsky​
Can you tell me why every post of yours in the political thread serves to undermine any discourse that falls outside of the narrow field of "allowable" opinion among the beltway elite but when actually challenged to make an honest argument against it, you dodge and work to create a moving target that cannot be pinned down?

It is in there - the founding fathers just created clever ways to get around the word 'slave' for them...

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

You don't place a tax when you 'import' free people - because you don't 'import' free people - only slaves.

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, But shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.

Free people aren't held to service - and if they escape they aren'r returned to an owner.

Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this Union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other persons.

So - either you are free - or what else would you be shag -

Yes, it was a necessity - but, it wasn't against the constitution. It was a blemish on our past - but your constant denial that the constitution has had to be amended to reflect societies' acceptance of certain 'rights' is just odd.

The framers owned slaves - big deal - it was a reflection of the times. And don't attribute things to me I never said - the framers were racists - I never said that shag - come on - it is when you pull crap like this that I lose interest really quickly.

And I don't have to create some sort of argument that is anti nullification - it isn't allowed, period. It would need an amendment - period. At this time it is unconstitutional -

That is the way it is. There is one way we change the constitution, that is through amendments - it isn't by the states just making up the rules as they go...

Nullification would rip apart this country - we would have chaos.

Are you pro nullification?

You seem extremely interested in branding the Framers and the Constitution as "racist". Interesting that the real issue of this thread, nullification, is simply given a throw away argument...

As to the "slavery in the Constitution" lie, I have already pointed out how Lincoln destroyed that argument in the 19th century. His arguments counter your claims well enough on their own.

As to your argument against nullification, it spins the Constitution 180 degrees out of whack. The powers of the federal government were few and enumerated and all else was specifically left to the states and the people...which includes nullification.

When it comes to the idea of nullification, the amendment process does not apply. The powers of the states are not enumerated and, as the Constitution is set up, do not need to be. It is a power not given to the federal government therefore it falls to the states and the people.

The 10th Amendment reads:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.​

You seem extremely interested in branding the Framers and the Constitution as "racist". Interesting that the real issue of this thread, nullification, is simply given a throw away argument...
This stops here shag- you can play your name calling games with someone else - but it doesn't work with me.

have fun with the rest of the argument...

Texas Unconstitutionally Attempts To Nullify Federal Law On Incandescent Light Bulbs

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/te...lify-federal-law-on-incandescent-light-bulbs/

For some reason, the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, which includes a phase out of incandescent light bulbs over a seven year period ending in 2014, has become a focus of conservative ire over the past few years. Michele Bachmann made a big deal earlier this year when she introduced a bill to repeal the light bulb ban. Now, the State of Texas, whose Governor may soon be a candidate for President, has passed a law that effectively purports to nullify the Federal law:

Boooooring!

Typical for a Lib to be worried about something as stupid as light bulbs instead of jobs and the economy.

Boooooring!

Typical for a Lib to be worried about something as stupid as light bulbs instead of jobs and the economy.

I'm not a liberal.
I'm a Goldwater Conservative.
We recently replaced all our old 1000 watt HPS lights at our manufacturing facility with the new skinny flourescent tubes.
The government gives subsidies to companies and warehouses to replace outdated lighting with the new bulbs.
The new fixtures turn on right away, are brighter and cooler running than the old ones, have a wider range and save me at least 1000.00 a month on a 25k electric bill.
I don't like the religious conservative social agenda but they are not a threat
to my wallet and their social agenda does not affect me personally.
Haven't seen you bring anything to the board lately.
I guess it's easier and more blissful going through life as an ignoramus.
You inadvertently got it right calling these bulbs stupid.
These stupid lightbulbs eat 7% of the US electricity supply.
The world runs on small "stupid" stuff.
The less money we p!ss away the more there is for jobs and the economy.

IMG_0805 (Medium).jpg

I'm not a liberal.
We recently replaced all our old 1000 watt HPS lights at our manufacturing facility with the new skinny flourescent tubes.
The government gives subsidies to companies and warehouses to replace outdated lighting with the new bulbs.
The new fixtures turn on right away, are brighter and cooler running than the old ones, have a wider range and save me at least 1000.00 a month on a 25k electric bill.
I don't like the religious conservative social agenda but they are not a threat
to my wallet and their social agenda does not affect me personally.
Haven't seen you bring anything to the board lately.
I guess it's easier and more blissful going through life as an ignoramus.
You inadvertently got it right calling these bulbs stupid.
These stupid lightbulbs eat 7% of the US electricity supply.
The world runs on small "stupid" stuff.

My reference to "Lib" was directed at the person who wrote the article.

I sort of misspoke and should have said product efficiency.
I was thinking of product safety as an example of government regulation..
They justify banning them because they're only 2.5% efficient and waste 97.5% of the energy used to power them.
They don't meet a new standard for efficiency.
It has nothing to do with personal safety.
I'm sorry that became muddled.
And who wrote these 'standards of efficiency?' Some bureaucrat federal employee who can't get a private sector job? And why do we have to have standards of efficiency? Maybe because we're taxed to death and have to waste money trying to find ways to survive because the government barely leaves us enough to subsist on as a country? Or is it because some treehugging p*ssy too hopped up on weed to find a job managed to convince some government bureaucrats to 'save the freaking rainforests?'

Gee, talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Can we ban anything that is less than 5% efficient?

How about the government?

Where the hell do a bunch of fatcat bureaucrat looters, who couldn't bring a product to market to save their collective lives, who can't run Amtrak OR the US Postal Service without losing money hand over fist, who waste more money in Obama's Porkulus than moviegoers waste going to Shia Lebouf flicks, get off telling us how to run our businesses?

Just because they make it legal doesn't make it any less immoral.

I'm not a liberal.
:bowrofl:

Yeah, the government really seems focused on that these days. Obama's pushing for tax increases again. When is the fed going to think about not pissing away our money?:rolleyes:

Oh, as to the light bulb ban, remember this thread fossten?

In addition to raising auto fuel efficiency standards 40 percent, an energy bill passed by Congress yesterday bans the incandescent light bulb by 2014.

President Bush signed the 822-page measure into law today after it was sent up Pennsylvania Avenue in a Toyota Prius hybrid vehicle. The House passed the bill by a 314-100 vote after approval by the Senate last week.

Rep. John D. Dingell, D-Mich., chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, said the legislation will boost the energy efficiency of "almost every significant product and tool and appliance that we use, from light bulbs to light trucks."

We all p!ss away money but this easy savings brought about by technological
advancement was just too much to throw away.
The efficiency standard for a device is related to what is possible at what cost.
It's called a trade off.
You are muddling political arguments against technological ones and feelings against facts.
Congress passed this law and it was signed by W in 2007.
Your blaming Obama is disingenuine.
Your counter arguments are almost all petulant ranting non sequeters.
What does Obama's attempting to raise taxes have to do with this lightbulb ban?
This was all put into motion by Congress before he was elected.
They are not related and do not follow...

You are muddling political arguments against technological ones and feelings against facts.

Actually, it seems you are intentionally ignoring the bigger picture.

If these bulbs are more efficient, then they will naturally be adopted as the norm, in which case there is no need for government involvement.

If they are not as efficient as you say, then they would fail without government interference.

The efficiency of the bulbs is a secondary issue. The issue is why is government involved and on what authority.

Actually, it seems you are intentionally ignoring the bigger picture.

If these bulbs are more efficient, then they will naturally be adopted as the norm, in which case there is no need for government involvement.

If they are not as efficient as you say, then they would fail without government interference.

The efficiency of the bulbs is a secondary issue. The issue is why is government involved and on what authority.

Consumers not yet warming to new light bulbs
Retailers set stage for phase-out of Edison's invention in next three years

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4108044.../t/consumers-not-yet-warming-new-light-bulbs/

1/25/2011

Americans are about to suffer a cruel breakup: Their 130-year love affair with the incandescent light bulb is coming to an end.
Home décor retailer IKEA sent a reminder of the bulb’s dwindling shelf life this month, announcing it would halt the sale of traditional venerable bulbs at all of its U.S. stores.
Under federal law, incandescent bulbs are being phased out beginning next year when American manufacturers no longer will be allowed to make 100-watt bulbs. By Jan. 1, 2014, the only incandescents left on the market will be three-way bulbs, plant lights and appliance lamps – plus the final, old-school stragglers from 2013 assembly lines which could become pricey novelty items.
But while Thomas Edison’s invention is slowly being dimmed into retail oblivion, consumers have been slow to accept the two emerging alternative technologies, known as CFLs and LEDs. The main complaints: CFLs, or compact fluorescent lights, cast a harsh, greenish beam, unlike the warm, amber glow of incandescents. LEDs are expensive and relatively unknown among American shoppers. Neither variety is universally available in dimmer form and, therefore, not always ideal for people partial to mood lighting.
Our national farewell to the incandescent bulb — essentially the same device Edison patented in 1880 — is not coming with ease. In their final months of retail life, incandescents still dominate market share, accounting for about 82 percent of sales, followed by compact fluorescent lamps, at 17 percent, and light-emitting diodes at about 1 percent, according to some estimates.
“I loathe all fluorescents. The light they throw off is so cold,” said Judy Pokras, a recipe book author from Boynton Beach, Fla. If, in 2014, she is somehow able to find and scrounge traditional bulbs from overseas stores, she’ll buy them via the Internet. “That is, if LEDs haven’t been perfected by then so that they give off a warm glow and throw as much light as incandescents do now. … But I will never buy CFLs!”
While CFLs seem harsh on the eyes to many people and may pose disposal problems, they use about 80 percent less energy than incandescents and last up to 10 times as long. Lighting comprises about one-fifth of the typical monthly electrical bill. A typical household could save $10 to $50 a month by switching all incandescent bulbs to CFLs or LEDs, according to industry and consumer sources.
If every American home replaced just one incandescent bulb with one CFL, the corresponding cut in greenhouse gas emissions would equal the amount of pollutants produced by more than 800,000 vehicles, reports Greenzer.com, a shopping site that caters to the environmentally conscious. What’s more, CFL technology is slowly improving: some CFLs now can be used with dimming fixtures.
So which is the better option?
“Better is really a subjective conclusion,” said Rob Davis, vice president of energy services at San Diego-based GreenHouse Holdings, which offers "integrated solutions" to help customers reduce energy consumption.
“Considerations of cost, longevity, convenience (and) color … all factor into consumer opinion,” Davis added.
For a price check, just scan the shelves at a Walmart store. CFL bulbs generally run $3 to $4 per bulb. Several brands of LED bulbs for household lighting range from $10 to $25 a piece. But the lifespan of LED bulbs – the darling of many environmentalists – will average 40,000 to 60,000 hours, almost seven continuous years. CLFs generally last about 6,000 to 10,000 hours – or eight to 13 continuous months.
Wal-Mart has said it plans to meet each of the stepped deadlines in the looming federal ban on incandescents.
There are three basic cut-offs in the law. Dec. 31, 2011, marks the last day U.S. manufacturers will be allowed to distribute traditional 100-watt bulbs. Jan. 1, 2013, is the last day 75-watt incandescents can be manufactured for sale. Jan. 1, 2014 is the final day for the manufacturing of 60-watt and 40-watt bulbs.
Despite wheezing household budgets, lighting experts don’t anticipate congressional extensions of those restrictions.
“No, and manufacturers are already prepared for the changes,” said Marcel Fairbairn, president and CEO of Wellington, Fla.-based LED Source. The law “effectively bans the sale of most incandescent light bulbs.”
If you’re thinking about simply driving to Canada to buy old-fashioned bulbs, forget it.
“Other countries are ahead of the U.S. in adopting green lighting technology,” said Gina Lee, marketing director for American Illumination, a maker of LED products. “The European Union, Canada and Australia are all committing to banning the sale of incandescent bulbs much earlier than us.”
Antiquated stragglers
And the antiquated stragglers — the bulbs that have long allowed us to read, cook and play in our homes at night — will quickly dwindle from store shelves soon after 2014 arrives, Lee added.
“As time goes on, (they) will become more scarce, and the cost for incandescents will then rise,” she said.
Edison’s invention — or, as lighting experts call it, “the type A incandescent” — will become a vintage collector's item. But talk about staying power: The bulb that continues to eclipses the two newcomers in the illumination market is “for the most part, practically the same gizmo” that Edison designed and built, said Davis of GreenHouse holdings.
“Not bad, considering all the changes and inventions happening” since then," he said. Think of all the amazing advances in medicine, travel, communications, computing, entertainment and other fields.
“I cannot begin to envision Thomas Alva Edison imagining some of the technologies we consider commonplace today, (like) hand-held scientific calculators, cellular phones and laser pointers. Yet his light bulb was here to usher in all of them.
“We may be bidding farewell to the incandescent bulb,” Davis said, “but it is most assuredly a fond farewell.”

Obviously some people have a problem with cfls and I'm stocking up some decade bulbs myself due to the dimming performance which comes up short.
The article said 3.00 a cfl bulb but they are more like 1.50.
LED technology will also advance and decrease in price and that light doesn't havedimming problems and the apparent harshness some people seem to see with CFLs.
If this law that congress passed and W signed in 2007 is unconstitutional then why hasn't it been challenged by the states while all this preparation is going on.
It looks like an almost done deal to me.

If this law that congress passed and W signed in 2007 is unconstitutional then why hasn't it been challenged by the states while all this preparation is going on.
It looks like an almost done deal to me.

You are avoiding the issue.

Texas DID challenge this law.

That is what nullification is.

Of course the SCOTUS was bullied long ago into acquiescence on the issue of the Commerce Clause so that is not a viable root to determine Constitutionality on that issue (most ANY legal scholar will tell you that Clause, more then any other clause, has been GREATLY distorted and expanded beyond it's original intent).

The effectiveness of the bulb is irrelevant to the discussion yet you are posting walls of text on it. That only distracts from the original issue...

You are avoiding the issue.

Texas DID challenge this law.

That is what nullification is.

Of course the SCOTUS was bullied long ago into acquiescence on the issue of the Commerce Clause so that is not a viable root to determine Constitutionality on that issue (most ANY legal scholar will tell you that Clause, more then any other clause, has been GREATLY distorted and expanded beyond it's original intent).

The effectiveness of the bulb is irrelevant to the discussion yet you are posting walls of text on it. That only distracts from the original issue...

Since the U.S. Constitution does not limit the size of the Supreme Court, Roosevelt sought to counter this entrenched opposition to his political agenda by expanding the number of justices in order to create a pro-New Deal majority on the bench.

It looks like in 1937 Roosevelt outmanouvered his opposition within the constitution and that you call bullying.

It's up to SCOTUS to determine what is Constitutional and not Texas but you say that is a fruitless venture so basically you're saying you're screwed.

The lightbulb is the "MacGuffin", a plot element that catches the viewers' attention.
You like your pure theorems for their apparent elegance but the example is the essence that shows that theorem in action.
Without an example your pure theorem falls far short on the attention span to the typical person who glazes over.
There has to be something to get fired up about.
I suppose the commerce clause has been used to make the country more united than states
United States

It looks like in 1937 Roosevelt outmanouvered his opposition within the constitution and that you call bullying.

A distinction without a difference is a type of argument where one word or phrase is preferred to another, but results in no difference to the argument as a whole. It is particularly used when a word or phrase has connotations associated with it that one party to an argument prefers to avoid.
Now you are splitting hairs to save face...

A distinction without a difference is a type of argument where one word or phrase is preferred to another, but results in no difference to the argument as a whole. It is particularly used when a word or phrase has connotations associated with it that one party to an argument prefers to avoid.
Now you are splitting hairs to save face...

That is your opinion whether a not unconstitutional move by Roosevelt is bullying or rising to the occasion of his circumstances.
Roosevelt may have stacked the court to accomplish his ambitions but there have been more Republicans than Democrats as POTUS since 1937 so what about all the justices chosen by them.
Was Roosevelt's punch so sharp that it was a knockout blow.
The court has swung to the right since the New Deal and then the Warren Court.

That is your opinion whether a not unconstitutional move by Roosevelt is bullying or rising to the occasion of his circumstances.

...as well as the option of most constitutional/legal scholars and the general population at the time Roosevelt attempted that stunt.

Roosevelt may have stacked the court to accomplish his ambitions but there have been more Republicans than Democrats as POTUS since 1937 so what about all the justices chosen by them.
Was Roosevelt's punch so sharp that it was a knockout blow.
The court has swung to the right since the New Deal and then the Warren Court.

A: Roosevelt only threatened to stack the court. He didn't actually do it.

B: The issue is a lot more complicated then what you present it as and precedence complicates things. Even among generally "conservative" justices, there is an..apprehensiveness about overturning precedent, especially when it is long lasting.

...as well as the option of most constitutional/legal scholars and the general population at the time Roosevelt attempted that stunt.

I thought generally under law something that is not prohibited is allowed.
Therefore Roosevelt could add justices because it was not prohibited or stated that he could not.

I thought generally under law something that is not prohibited is allowed.
Therefore Roosevelt could add justices because it was not prohibited or stated that he could not.

When it comes to the Constitution, it is different.

The World's Greatest Light Bulb

Dump your fluorescents and incandescents for this amazing new LED bulb.

http://www.slate.com/id/2298444/

110705_TECH_lightbulb_TN.jpg
The Switch light bulb

When I drove to the offices of a start-up called Switch Lighting last week, I wasn't expecting much. A company representative had promised to show me something amazing—an alternative light bulb that uses a fraction of the energy of a traditional incandescent bulb and lasts 20 times as long, but that plugs into a standard socket and produces the same warm, yellowish, comforting glow that we're all used to seeing when we flip the switch.

'd heard that pitch before. Energy-efficient bulbs that shine like incandescents are the holy grail of the lighting industry. The effort has become more urgent in the last few years, as governments around the world have imposed regulations to phase out incandescent bulbs. In the United States, the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, whose light bulb-related provisions will go into effect next year, requires greater efficiency from all light bulbs on the market; the act effectively outlaws the traditional incandescent bulb by 2014. The phase-out has created a surprising political outcry, with some people even stocking up on bulbs. That's because today's main alternative, compact-fluorescent bulbs, are awful. They've got three main shortcomings: They're ugly; they contain mercury, which can be extremely hazardous if the bulbs are broken; and most importantly, they put out harsh, white light that many people (myself included) find unbearable.
Switch Lighting claims to have solved all of those problems. When I arrived at Switch, Brett Sharenow, the company's chief strategy officer, showed me two lamps. Inside one was a standard 75-watt incandescent bulb. Switch's 75-watt replacement bulb, which uses only 16 watts of power, was plugged into the other. The lampshades prevented me from seeing the bulbs directly—I couldn't tell which lamp contained which bulb. When Sharenow turned on the lamps, the light from each lamp looked identical. The moment was completely undramatic, and that was the point. Switch has spent years developing bulbs that produce something thoroughly unexceptional—light that looks exactly like what we're used to.

Turned off, a Switch bulb looks like an incandescent from the future. It's got the same pear shape as a standard bulb, but it's divided into two sections. The bottom half is composed of a wavy metallic structure that looks like the wings of a badminton birdie. Above that is a thick glass orb filled with a cooling agent and a bank of LEDs, which are semiconductors that produce light. Because LEDs use a fraction of the energy required to light up the filament in an incandescent bulb, they're seen as the next great advance in light bulbs. LEDs have advantages over CFLs, too—they don't contain dangerous chemicals, and they can be used in lamps with dimmer switches (only certain CFLs are dimmable). A host of start-ups, as well as many of the giants in the lighting industry, are working on LED bulbs that mimic incandescents. At the lighting industry's annual trade show in Philadelphia in May, several companies showed off their LED technology. Switch was among a handful that unveiled prototypes of a 100-watt-equivalent LED bulb, which is considered a kind of tipping point for LEDs—if someone can make an LED bulb that looks as great as a 100-watt incandescent, the LED bulb will have finally arrived.
That seems increasingly likely. Switch will release its 60- and 75-watt equivalent bulbs to retailers in October, and its 100-watt-equivalent bulb will go on sale in December. There's a small hitch, though: At the moment, only the 60- and 75-watt alternatives are available in "warm white," the yellowish color that we associate with incandescents; the 100-watt-equivalent bulb will put out "neutral white," a bluer color that more closely resembles the light from CFL bulbs. Switch will release a warm 100-watt-equivalent bulb sometime next year, Sharenow says. (The 60- and 75-watt-alternative bulbs are also available in neutral white, which Sharenow says is a popular color in many different places around the world—people in Japan, India, and other Asian countries can't stand the yellow light we find comforting, Sharenow says.)
Switch's 60-watt-replacement bulb will sell for about $20, and the 75-watt and 100-watt replacements will cost slightly more. Thiswill be cheaper than other LED bulbs—Philips* sells a 60-watt replacement LED bulb that goes for about $45, for instance. But $20 for a light bulb still sounds expensive. Incandescent bulbs sell for about 50 cents to $1 per bulb, and CFL bulbs have been approaching that same low price. LED bulbs seem to break the bank by comparison.
But that's only until you do the math. On average, an incandescent bulb lasts about 1,000 hours—that's about a year, if you keep it on for about three hours a day. Electricity in America also costs about 11 cents per kilowatt hour (that's the average; it varies widely by region). In other words, a 50-cent, 60-watt incandescent bulb will use about $6.60 in electricity every year. Switch's 60-watt-equivalent LED, meanwhile, uses only 13 watts of power, so it will cost only $1.43 per year. The Switch bulb also has an average lifespan of 20,000 hours—20 years. If you count the price of replacing the incandescent bulb every year, the Switch bulb will have saved you money by its fourth year. Over 20 years, you'll have spent a total of about $142 for the incandescent bulbs (for electricity and replacement bulbs) and less than $50 for Switch's 60-watt bulb. (I made a spreadsheet showing my calculations.)
The problem, of course, is that people don't buy light bulbs that way—a lot can happen in 20 years, and it seems silly to think of light bulbs as a long-term investment vehicle. (Also, neither Switch nor any other light bulb company guarantees that their bulbs will last that long.) Sharenow concedes this line of thinking, and he's got two answers. First, he argues that as LEDs are mass-produced over time, their prices will plummet—he estimates that a year from now, Switch's 60-watt-equivalent bulb will sell for under $15, and could hit $10 the year after that. At that price, Switch's new bulbs will be much harder to resist. The other advantage is that Switch's bulbs are beautiful—the company has already seen interest from hotels, department stores, and other companies that are happy to pay for high-end decor. These firms will save money on energy and replacement bulbs and look good doing it. And once we see these bulbs showing up in fancy shops and hotels, we may become much more interested in getting them for our homes.
Besides, we won't have much choice. With traditional bulbs going away, we're going to need some other source of light, and nobody likes CFLs. LEDs are the light bulbs of the future. And I'm putting my money—well, a little bit of my money—where my mouth is. I'm buying two of the Switch bulbs for the lamps in our living room. Based on the demo I saw, we'll never notice the difference, at least until we get our utility bills at the end of the month.

The price will come down as more people decide to buy these bulbs which
don't have the CFL shortcomings but are currently expensive.
Give this a few years and it will take off as the price comes down and production increases.

Members online

No members online now.
Back