I got me some Jag parts!!!

66coupe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Just picked these up but not really sure If I like them on my car?? Would anyone be interested in them?

DSC00108.gif

DSC00107.gif

DSC00106.gif

DSC00105.gif

I'm not sure on the price, but I'm in s.e. MI. More than willing to ship at buyers cost. The front tires are like new and the rears will need replaced. Rims are in great shape!! make me an offer I can't refuse,LOL

I really thought I would like these on my car but they are just to plain looking.

275/35r18 is what one of them says. What are the fronts? 245?

What Jag where they off? Did you actually have them on your LS? Any problems with the 26mm hubcentric fit, offsets, or bolt pattern?

These are off A 05 Jag s-type R. They are the rare Vulcan rims. No problems with fitment as there are a few people on here running them. Just not my style on a black LS

Decisions decisions. And I just bought a set of tires yesterday.

Well I would be interested in a trade of some stock wheels also.

Pektel, I will think about your offer, let me see if I can find some other wheels I would want to get.

I could possibly work out something in a trade. You asked for pics of my '06 wheels in the for-sale section. I posted them there. Let me know if those do anything for you. they would need tires at some point in the near future. But the rubber that's left should be adequate for a little bit (I.E. less then a year).

Pektel, I will think about your offer, let me see if I can find some other wheels I would want to get.

What kind of stock wheels? :)

My stockers are painted and have snow tires on them.

I'm thinking shipping on these would be 150-200. Can't remember exactly, but I think they are around $50 per wheel.

Although rainjacks has me beat. No work on your part to package and haul.

Oh wow :). Pretty much best wheels and best fitment for any LS. I am biased but it is true and you all know that.

Hey I am new here and posted a new thread. Nothing showed up. What gives?

I would be more than willing to do a trade of stock wheels plus some cash. I would be interested in some 17" Chrome 5 spokes, 06 17" 5 spokes, the rare 04 LSE 17" chrome 7 spokes, or a set of the graphite 17" 5 spokes.

What do you think of these?

Picture469.jpg

Don't mind the time stamp. I still can't get it off the camera and I actually took that picture yesterday.

Pics of wheels on your ls? Are you lowered?

Members online

No members online now.
Back