School

Lincoln Jealous

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
im seeking the knowledge of those with experience or information on what schools are best if you are interested in industrial design. im looking into a bachelors in art, i just watched another show of overhaul and i think chip foose is the man! he went to school for "automotive design" which is what i am interested in. im located in new england, but i am willing to travel for the right school. thanks:)

Cleveland Institute of Art has one of the top automotive/industrial design programs in the country... but you get to put up with cleveland weather, people who dont know how to drive, and :q:q:q:qty roads...

yeah i looked into the cleveland institute of art the have a nice program but they'd like you to have a pretty extensive portfolio

Seattle Art Institure and University of Washington had a collaborative program at one time, I knew one of the profs who raced vintage alfa's, a few guys from my old neighborhood graduated and went on to work for a Formula & Indy car suspension/brakes/wheel mfr but that was back in.......90? damn I'm old

I remember one of the final group projects, was to tune up the asthetics and trim the size/layout/profile/weight on a combined hydraulic and pneumatic suspension setup for a "future" lotus branded production car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back