Exhaust Sounds

Sounds Nice !!

Did you try just removing the resonator first. If so what did it sound like?
Was it a big job doing the mufflers too (pipe bending? or bolt on), spring is comming in Canada and its time to start thinking of working on the daily ride again.

JT_ said:
2000 STS No resonator Flowmaster Delta 40 series mufflers
Custon CAI

Video 1

Video 2

I did the same on my STS -- it was basically just a uhh... weld on job. Unless yo upgrade pipe size, it's a fairly small job.

Removing resonator

I thinking of just removing the resonater, I would just like a little more sound, the pipes all all still like new, I don't really want to change the fufflers queit yet, I was just wondering what it would sould like? or if any one has treid this ?

K2K said:
I did the same on my STS -- it was basically just a uhh... weld on job. Unless yo upgrade pipe size, it's a fairly small job.

Last edited:
Roy said:
I thinking of just removing the resonater, I would just like a little more sound, the pipes all all still like new, I don't really want to change the fufflers queit yet, I was just wondering what it would sould like? or if any one has treid this ?

I had the resonator removed the same time as the mufflers were replaced. It was just a weld on job. But I dont think that it'll sound too much different with just the resonator removed. I know that it sounds crazy with the exhaust coming straight out of the cats.

Members online

No members online now.
Back