$1.98 / Gal. -- 93 octane !!!

Fla02LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been watching the gas pumps and it wasnt too long ago i was thinking the "what if ?" about pumping gas for under $2 in the LS. Today was the day. After getting to around $4.50 a gallon its a huge relief to be paying under $2 per gallon for 93 octane. Thought i'd share the happiness.

Close, I paid $2.07 this afternoon, for 91.

I think it may be a regional thing but we have 87, 89 then 93 octane here, no 91 as required. A few stations here and there will have a 91 octane pump but 99% of the time its 93 octane. Been putting the 87 in my wifes car for $1.78/gal. now. Fantastic. Regardless of the economy which is outside of my control, gas prices now easily save me personally hundreds of dollars per month. Its a great psychological relief while pumping gas. What ever we as Americans are doing to keep prices lower....keep it going.

1.75/gal 93 octane here in VA. Filled up tonight for 30 dollars. LOVE IT

Still in the 2.60s around here. I fill up in NJ since I now drive to work every day, and there it's like 2.20 or so.

I'm about to purchase a massive tank in my back yard and store up, you never know...:shifty:

A week and a half ago I filled up with 93 octane for only $1.609 per gallon at Sam's Club. Did it again this weekend for $1.679. :)

$1.95 for 93 here in MA. I think this approaching what I was paying when I got my license over 10 years ago.

1.75/gal 93 octane here in VA. Filled up tonight for 30 dollars. LOVE IT

Damn where do you live? It just hit $1.97 yesterday around here. Not that i'm complaining... But I do also live in the area of the state that always has the highest average price for fuel.

92 octane is sitting right at 2.01/gal by me for the past week or so. NJ used to have the cheapest gas, but it looks like now we are some of the most expensive. Oh well, its way better than the $4.39 it peaked at around here.

yes, it's very nice especially for us V8 gas guzzlers. we don't have 93 octane anywhere around LA for some reason but 91 has come down to average of about 2.09 as of today.

When I open the gas door, inside on the sticker for the recommended fuel octane its states 91+. So 93 is ok. Wish we had it here.

I filled up for $29.35 last night. It felt great. $1.81/gal

Regular was down to $1.43 the other day in St. Louis.

cheapest I saw 93 for was like 2.09, it well probably be under 2 tomorrow. I filled up w/ 100oct for 2.89 at a place near Charlotte, car loves that stuff(note, not a lincoln)

Just filled up for $1.92 for premium in SE Wisconsin. $1.70 for Regular for wife's car & her small tank less than $20 to fill up!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back