RIP LIncoln

PnkrWeb

LVC Member
Reaction score
the worst happen to the LS.. totaly wrecked.. but i didnt get hurt.. i got lucky even after 1 or 2 rollover

so rip lincoln and no im a Cady owner

img1017resizedwd5.jpg

dsc01565copyke4.jpg

Glad to hear that everyone's ai'ght.

I can't help to notice the caddy and the LS have the same rims. Even with a rollover or two the rims went unscathed? Wow!

We have found the mythical unicorn Caddy! Sorry couldn't help it, you took a pic of a car in a field of dandelions. :Beer

Side note, good to hear your ok after rolling the LS.

Caddy1.JPG

yea what a bitch
i much rather work on the ground and have to jack my car up and have shyt falling into my eyes and have to slide in and out to get tools....
what a bitch to work on a car from the top where its all lit up and i can lean on the car and relax while doing it...
lol

Im just amazed with the fact that the wheels fit.

Is that caddy faster? Huh... never would've thought so. I've never been into caddies, so I don't know specs. I'd like to see a race though. Especially through the twisties. Wonder who would come out first? :D

On a straight that thing hauls but I really doubt it does well around the turns.

That's what I was thinking, but I'm assuming that has air ride.

Its still long and narrow for its length.

yeah a lil downgrade but interior wise.. its all fully equi[p and as nice as my lincoln interior... performance wise.. its comparable alil the 4.6 have 275HP... but yeah as handling the LS was a beast....

rollover after pic
img1003resizedax6.jpg

the curve
img1001resizedfm5.jpg

i know it was too cold for summer tire so bad handling and lost the car

about the wheel its the same.. they was 5x108 universel 5x114.3

the 5x114.3 fit on the cady its not the perfect fit but the nut center it
new pic

img0098copyyr8.jpg

img0106copyqp6.jpg

Last edited:
img1003resizedax6.jpg

Looks like the car walked down the hill to me.

J/K!

Nice pics! I like the one with it looking over the water front.

Now all you need to do is put a body in the truck and push that Caddy into the water. :D

yea what a bitch
i much rather work on the ground and have to jack my car up and have shyt falling into my eyes and have to slide in and out to get tools....
what a bitch to work on a car from the top where its all lit up and i can lean on the car and relax while doing it...
lol

You say that like a bottom-mounted starter is/was a new thing.

And no, they're not that fast. Not stock, anyway.

lol
yea i always view someone who goes to a faster car a downgrade lol

Looks: major downgrade The 80s styling really sucks ass.
Handling: major downgrade Don't even try to pretend that thing is half as good on the twisties as the LS.
Speed: it's got some power? Big whoop. I'd put my 03 up against that any day.

All just IMO of course :D

l'idée de mettre des 20" en hiver !!!!&&&????

that's why we don't put the 20" on winter duh!

lol Midas, great picture :D

At least the fuzzy dice are OK! Oh and you, of course.

Looks: major downgrade The 80s styling really sucks ass.
Handling: major downgrade Don't even try to pretend that thing is half as good on the twisties as the LS.
Speed: it's got some power? Big whoop. I'd put my 03 up against that any day.

All just IMO of course :D

i guess you havent herd of magnetic ride control....
the stuff that Ferrari and Lambo just started using
oh yea its been equipped on the STS since 2002, and is the most fast acting, performance oriented suspension developed yet to date....
oh and the Vette only got it as an OPTION in 03...
http://www.gm.ca/media/vehicles/cadillac/showcase/innovations/mrc/video_en_CA.html

and 80s? are you kidding how the heck does a 97-99 body Deville look at all like the power anemic boat body 80s style

Members online

No members online now.
Back