Pictures of my LS . . .

BigBalledOX

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The car is mostly done, mostly. Some minor cosmetic stuff - a new front grill and trunk surround, clear the headlights and side markers, HID's, lower it, paint the brake calipers red and get a tune on it and she'll be finished.

First off, the retarded intake . . .

Picture015.gif

Eventually that will be a true cold air with the filter remote mounted, but this does the trick for now. :)

Picture016.gif

Picture017.gif

Picture018.gif

Picture019.gif

Picture020.gif

Picture021.gif

Picture022.gif

Picture023.gif

Picture024.gif

Car looks like it needs to be cleaned in the fifth picture down..
Gool color scheme, but I'm not into the rims sorry to say. Gen2 LSE grille with the painted rear surround would really look good!

dont really like the rims, you shoulda at least got the chrome lip if your gettin black rims.. and black rims should be used only with black cars, doesnt seem to click with the blue

i love the rims...do they have a name and are they 18s, 19,s 20,s what...i have the same color scheme on my car. you should black out the side markers and tails to tie in more black also maybe some black on the new grill

dont really like the rims, you shoulda at least got the chrome lip if your gettin black rims.. and black rims should be used only with black cars, doesnt seem to click with the blue

Black only? You're crazy. Red, Yellow, White, Silver....they all work with black rims.

Black only? You're crazy. Red, Yellow, White, Silver....they all work with black rims.

I agree. But, I am just picturing in my mind what it would look like lowered. It would almost look like a police interceptor LS or something lol. But, good job it's good enough for now and better then nothing in my opinion. I just think it will look 10 times better lowered with those rims.

But, I am just picturing in my mind what it would look like lowered. It would almost look like a police interceptor LS or something lol. But, good job it's good enough for now and better then nothing in my opinion. I just think it will look 10 times better lowered with those rims.

+1, drop it down 2 inches...

+1, drop it down 2 inches...

Sprint springs are on the way as soon as they're off backorder. :)

As for the wheels, they're Sacchi 245's in 17x7. I kinda goofed when ordering them as I forgot the stockers were 17x7.5, but they work for $80 a corner. :)

I'm gonna wait til its lowered and the calipers are painted to render a final verdict. I think the red-painted calipers will do a nice job of breaking up the black, and I think the car will just look sleeker when its lowered.

I have been eyeballing some different wheels, black with a polished lip, but I'm gonna hold off on them for now.

Nice color man, you rarely see a blue LS. what size tires you got?

Thanks! I was really looking for a black one, but when I saw this blue I just kinda fell for it, plus it was a pretty killer deal for the mileage and condition of the car at the time. The tires are 235/40/17 Falken ZE-512's.

Car looks like it needs to be cleaned in the fifth picture down..
Gool color scheme, but I'm not into the rims sorry to say. Gen2 LSE grille with the painted rear surround would really look good!

Yeah, I just ran it through an automatic which was about as effective as a dog pissing on the side of it. I wanted to hand wash it, but I was getting pressed for time if I was gonna get new pictures of it, which I had some friends bugging me about.

Once the weather gets warmer I'm going to take an afternoon and give it a full detail, claybar it and all that good stuff.

Hey Now,
Think your car looks great. In Illinois it's hard to keep it clean this time of year. I was wondering about your tinted windows. I am also in Illinois and as you know no tint is allow in driver/front windows. I'm wondering if you have a lot of trouble with the cops and your tint? I have 05 LS pearescent white tri-coat and I think my car would look awesome with a subtle tint. What are your thoughts? Thanks so much!

Hey Now,
Think your car looks great. In Illinois it's hard to keep it clean this time of year. I was wondering about your tinted windows. I am also in Illinois and as you know no tint is allow in driver/front windows. I'm wondering if you have a lot of trouble with the cops and your tint? I have 05 LS pearescent white tri-coat and I think my car would look awesome with a subtle tint. What are your thoughts? Thanks so much!

I drive through Lisle/Downers Grove/Naperville/Darien/Westmont daily and never have problems. I have very light tint all around. Previously I had limo in back and light in front and I got pulled over all the time. As long as you go light tint all around you should be ok.

Hey Now,

That would look pretty slick. I can't comment too much on the LS as I just got the windows tinted on Friday. My Cougar has the same combo - 35/20 - and I never got hassled once about it, but that was when I lived in western Illinois, I haven't had the Cougar up here since its awaiting a new engine.

If you want to get your windows tinted I highly recommend Umbra, I can dig up the number if you want but its where I got mine done and I think it looks great.

If you want to get your windows tinted I highly recommend Umbra, I can dig up the number if you want but its where I got mine done and I think it looks great.

That would be great thank you, please share Thanks

Oh, I live in Lisle BTW, so glad to hear they don't mess with you on the tint. =)

Members online

No members online now.
Back