Just Washed and Waxed, Any Ideas?

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Any ideas or comments, good and/or bad

Bought the car 4 months ago for 8000, 2001 V6 it had 64,000 miles when i got it. Got it from an older couple and it looked like :q:q:q:q inside and out but i think i have cleaned it up pretty nice. Not bad for a 19year olds budget. I added 8000K in heads and fogs, led interior lights, tinted side markers, mclaren grill, 4% tint all around, KKM intake

LV4.jpg

LVC2.jpg

LVC3.jpg

LVC5.jpg

LVC 1.jpg

idea: save up for a nice camera... makes your car look much better ;-)

nah looks good man! looks a lot like mine actually... pretty much stock with tints. lol

ha i have an excellent camera but i have to shrink the pictures and i may have done it too much (i shrunk it to 25% of original size) and you lose resolution. but yea with the right camera alot of normal cars look great. thanks though

Looks good. Could stand to lose that pinstripe and maybe some 17" stock wheels (since you're 19 and on a limited budget).

:Beer

very ironic, i have some of the 17" stock rims and tires lined up right now for a pretty good price and the pin stripes are going to come off soon, just wanna make sure i do it right. (any advice on removing pin stripe) i was thinking hair dryer razer blade and some automotive goo gone and just be patient with it.

shouldnt need anything other then some heat. Heat it up, peel up a corner, and pull it off.

any suggestions on what to use if there is any residue left behind, sticky black stuff? thanks

Goo Gone, or bug & tar remover. You could stand to use some on your front bumper. Looks like a lot of those bugs should still come off. Aside from that, it looks like you cleaned it up pretty well.

Mark

P.S. What does your age have to do with your budget? :confused:

Mark

Pinstripe should just peel off. I removed the dealer decal by just starting it with my drivers license, then the rest just peeled right off... Goo gone worked good to get rid of the residue. I put it on a towel, then gently rubbed the residue.

im tinting the tails this month probably a medium maybe a little darker...what color lse grill do you think cant afford wheels right now but wish i could

Members online

No members online now.
Back