burnout vid?...o_O...

Yes Please Please Please!!!!! Ive Never Seen A One Before!!!!

:shifty:

:cool:

wow golly that was cool, hey next time, why don't you try that in a parking lot with no cars or potential victims around.

You're purposely losing some control of the vehicle at a moderately high rate of speed on a residential street. That doesn't scream safety to me, or to your neighbors.

Believe me, I like to have fun in my car, I'm just saying - if one of my neighbors was doing that on my street, I would not be very happy, especially if I had kids to worry about.

no one was outside, nor were there any vehicles on the street....it got a bit squirrelly but i did not cook them that long...plus this is my street...no, i do not own the street...but the way the gears are it wont burn them that long while power braking...it hooks up rather quickly...

i understand your concern for safety and children...and on a residential street is reckless...but there was no one out nor did you see me get crazy with it...

god damn, if he wants to burn out or street race let him and stfu. if he kills one of his neighbors its his own damn fault. everytime someone makes a thread like this you always get the one person who yacks about killing some innocent bystander.

everyone knows street racing is illegal
everyone knows showing off in a residential neighborhood is dangerous
everyone knows going high rates of speed is dangerous and illegal

we dont need to be constantly reminded of it.

he was obviously using some judgement, maybe not all, but more than a lot of other retards out there.

god damn, if he wants to burn out or street race let him and stfu. if he kills one of his neighbors its his own damn fault. everytime someone makes a thread like this you always get the one person who yacks about killing some innocent bystander.

he was obviously using some judgement, maybe not all, but more than a lot of other retards out there.

lol, +1

indeed!
drinking is bad for you. mcdonalds is bad for you. smoking is bad for you. going fast is bad for you..... but people aren't going to stop

I totally agree with you. However, there's a time and place for street racing, and it's not in your neighborhood, or anyone else's. ;)

Myspace sucks for videos. The vid is all choppy and pretty much just shows still frames of the car in different stages.

Anyone have any vids of some real burnouts and not one wheel peals and lame half doughnuts?

Members online

No members online now.
Back