music

I'm a very big fan of a lot of the other bands on the lineup... I was surprised to see a band i'd never heard of (thievery corp) up near the top of the list. Definitely looking forward to breaking out the taping gear again!

Yeah, music festivals are like crack to me.

oh thats sick you listen to Tech N9ne camyman. I live in KCK, they kick ass. And i laughed at pantera cause of an inside joke with some friends.

I'm also from Kansas City, and I can't believe that someone from Utah has even heard of Tech Nine!!! I love it.

I mostly listen to country though...I'm from Kansas after all, and I have to stay true to my rural roots...Oh yeah, my other vehicle is a 1990 F250 (duh).

Everyday I'm Hustlin!

:p I listen to everything from Rick Ross to George Strait, Rammstein to James Brown, and everything in between. I can bump Lil Wayne one minute, and Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs the next, and follow that up with some Green day or Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers. :D

Everyday I'm Hustlin!

:p I listen to everything from Rick Ross to George Strait, Rammstein to James Brown, and everything in between. I can bump Lil Wayne one minute, and Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs the next, and follow that up with some Green day or Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers. :D

Im the same way. I have grew away from new age country. But, I listen anything from Hard Rock(Atreyu) to Alt Rock(Staind) to Techno(Armin Van Buuren) and then some Rap ( Three 6 Mafia)

Members online

No members online now.
Back