Audi R8

Garbone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey there...I got a real treat today, one of my oldest friends showed up at my office, in his new car. I knew he got it, but didnt expect to drive it so soon. Anyway, its an R8, and I know it is in the Lincoln board here, but you can see my LS in the background, so I put it in here.
What a sweet sports car! Fast and HOT!
Very nice to drive, if a bit TOO purpose built. One of my engineers has a Porsche 930 turbo, and the Audi is MORE purpose built than that, as far as pure sports cars go.

Gary

DSCF1034.jpg

I thought that the R8 was supposed to come with multiple LED's for headlights? Maybe that was just the concept car or something...

Oh, and the car is effing sexy! There's not a lot that a girl won't do in one of those :D

Ya know the best part about purpose built sports cars? They don't look like they can fly. :p

An independent exotic car dealer who frequents the dealership I work for was talking yesterday about either getting one of those or an 08 SL65. I kinda hope he goes for the R8. :D

Psssh I would park that car if it was mine in 3! parking spaces. Imagine getting that car repaired if someone bumped your bumper.

No sh!t... I'm bringing the LS to a music festival this summer. I'm trying to figure out how to keep the doors from getting dinged up. Those that have been to a music festival know how close they try to park everyone.

I thought that the R8 was supposed to come with multiple LED's for headlights? Maybe that was just the concept car or something...

It does come with leds, there just prob not on in that pic.

NickT88LSC had one at the Audi dealership he works at in white. Got to check it out in person a month or two ago. Sick ass car for sure!

Hey there...I got a real treat today, one of my oldest friends showed up at my office, in his new car. I knew he got it, but didnt expect to drive it so soon. Anyway, its an R8, and I know it is in the Lincoln board here, but you can see my LS in the background, so I put it in here.
What a sweet sports car! Fast and HOT!
Very nice to drive, if a bit TOO purpose built. One of my engineers has a Porsche 930 turbo, and the Audi is MORE purpose built than that, as far as pure sports cars go.

Gary
Is it just me?
I look at it an the first thing I think of is the car that Will Smith 's character Det. Del Spooner drove in "I Robot".

I mean its not that I think it looks bad (I have not seen enough to decide yet), But that is the first thing I think of.

I fell in love with this car after the superbowl commercial.

Members online

Back