angel eyes for a 00 ls?

lessthan

LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone know where to find some? universal i dont care im trying to get some

hmm any that look like the bmws? also the one i saw on that site didnt come wih a bulb so

angel eyes

as already said u can get them on ls koncepts.com, although they are not easy to install if you have no previous experience. however, if u follow instructions well and are somewhat good at working with your hands you shouldnt have a problem. also i heard a place called light wurkz does them but not sure exactly how to spell cuz they spell it funny

I think BMW's have a halo around a projector HID.

Well if you want the exact BMW lights, I'd say you need: a pair of BMW lights, a Dremel tool, a steady hand, and a lot of patience.

We can install the Predator Angel Eye Kits into a customer provided set of 00-02 LS headlights for $300. That includes the angel eyes and shipping back to the customer. Of course, the headlights you provide must have the grey sealant. If interested let me know.

We can install the Predator Angel Eye Kits into a customer provided set of 00-02 LS headlights for $300. That includes the angel eyes and shipping back to the customer. Of course, the headlights you provide must have the grey sealant. If interested let me know.

i wanna do that to my headlights but mine have condensation in them can you guys clean that out or will i need new head lights? and is there anyway like i can get em back with in 4 days because its the only car i have and i go 2 work i cant be driving around with no lights

i wanna do that to my headlights but mine have condensation in them can you guys clean that out or will i need new head lights? and is there anyway like i can get em back with in 4 days because its the only car i have and i go 2 work i cant be driving around with no lights
If your headlights have condensation and the chrome is good you won't need new headlights. Turn around once we get the headlights is about 2-3 business days.

does that 300 include the cost of parts?
It includes the standard color Predator Angel Eye kit, installation of the kit and shipping back to you. If you want additional services then let me know.

This is a 3 year old thread. Ken doesn't install angel eyes into headlights anymore, he stopped a while ago. Soopa009 does them now, pm him.

Members online

No members online now.
Back