Pics of my 2002 LSE

LongIslandLSE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score

ok what did i do your, my photos are on flickr, i hit the insert image button, copied the http address for each photo and pasted it in the box. Why are they showing up??????:confused: :mad:

The edit button on here disappears for some reason after a certain amount of time.

Try attaching the photos to your posts instead of linking them from Flickr.

Car looks good but you need some new headlight or need to seal them... I cant tell if there hazed or if there is moisture in them...Again your car looks great....I am going to be adding that spoiler now that I see what it looks like on a silver car.....

Looks great. I would ting the windows, clear the side markers, headlights and fixed their leak. also, I would lower the car a little bit and fix the right exhaused pipe, it's kind of low. Yea I would get rid of that dealer badge on the left. That is also the only spoiler that I like on the LS.

Looks nice.

I typically don't like silver cars but the LSEs look great that way. I think the look slick with the stock anthracite wheels...but those look good also.

Funny, how some people will tell you what a nice car you have and then start to point out the things that need to be fixed or modded. Just me looking form the outside in, again. But hey, you have great looking car. Now you need todo all things that were mentioned above. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

thansk to everyone:

1. already have plans to put 03+ headlights on, that is why the old ones with moisture in them are still on.
2. exhaust is scheduled....tx for pointing that out :)
3. badge is coming off, just to cold out right now, being lazy.

Thanks again, more pics on the way, some interior pics.

No i wish they were embroidered, they are not the stickers from ebay, came like that from the dealer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back