86 LSC- Wipers wont hide

Mulletoffury

LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there some sort of seperate relay to hide the wipers,
they just stay in the up position and dont tuck down.
Any one ever have this problem?

The wipers are supposed to HIDE??? Never knew that. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the windshield washer to operate twice in succession.
GAWD I HATE THIS CAR

The wipers are supposed to HIDE??? Never knew that. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the windshield washer to operate twice in succession.
GAWD I HATE THIS CAR

If you really hate it, the I'll pick it up and give it a good home. If you think that you might want it to run right then there's a ton of us that will tell you how to make that happen.

It sounds like you have a 1990-1992 and that the multifunction switch is bad.

Replace it .

It sounds like you have a 1990-1992 and that the multifunction switch is bad.

Replace it .
Fine, what's a "multifunction switch"? And what diabolical, inaccessible place in the car do they deliberately hide it? You're right, it's a 91.
And I'm not gonna "donate" it. Get that idea out of your mind. I don't give away free cars.
BTW, do these things have an inside trunk release? Where is it?

Wow, dude. You can hate the car but there's no reason to come off like a complete jerkoff to people on here trying to help you.

The multifunction switch is what you use for the signals and to turn your wipers on and off.

The trunk release is inside the glove compartment.

Cheer up. There are worse things in life that can happen.

do these things have an inside trunk release? Where is it?

lol... I just had a thought of you sitting at a gas station looking for the fuel door release. :runaway:

There's also a hood release somewhere... :joke

BTW, do these things have an inside trunk release? Where is it?

You've spent all of this time and money on this car, but you either haven't spent $20 on a manual, or you haven't spent 30 minutes reading through it? And yet you come here trash talking the car...oh, forget it. :rolleyes:

You've spent all of this time and money on this car, but you either haven't spent $20 on a manual, or you haven't spent 30 minutes reading through it? And yet you come here trash talking the car...oh, forget it. :rolleyes:

Lol, Josh!

:)

i'll lust push my wipers down to hide them but that annoying eeeeeehhhhhhhhh gets to me so i leave them up lol

Get worse???

Wow, dude. You can hate the car but there's no reason to come off like a complete jerkoff to people on here trying to help you.

The multifunction switch is what you use for the signals and to turn your wipers on and off.

The trunk release is inside the glove compartment.

Cheer up. There are worse things in life that can happen.

Yeah, Like driving a Chevy.:eek:

Well. So it's coming down to namecalling here. Hey sport, this is my car and I get to talk about it any way I want to. I've been nothing but polite to any and all in here who have had anything to say to me.
Well, assuming NYC means New York, I can see where you can come in with the attitude. You people are on the cutting edge, you know more than any provincial plebians in any other part of the country, and you were paying five bucks for a cup of coffee before anybody else caught on to the trend. And heaven help us in Southern California, we are SOoooooooo out of touch and backward. We will never "get it". Rive gauche and fiddle dee-dee!

Well. So it's coming down to namecalling here. Hey sport, this is my car and I get to talk about it any way I want to. I've been nothing but polite to any and all in here who have had anything to say to me.
Well, assuming NYC means New York, I can see where you can come in with the attitude. You people are on the cutting edge, you know more than any provincial plebians in any other part of the country, and you were paying five bucks for a cup of coffee before anybody else caught on to the trend. And heaven help us in Southern California, we are SOoooooooo out of touch and backward. We will never "get it". Rive gauche and fiddle dee-dee!

Uh-oh, somebodies cranky! Taking your attitude throughout the forum really isn't helping anyone for the reason they are here...getting help with their car. Instead of whining about how you can't seem to do anything with your car not just in your own thread, but in others threads, maybe you could do what the rest of us do: say something to help, or don't post.

Members online

Back